• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. M

iPod Shuffle

Go on your iPod, go to shuffle mode, and post the first 10 songs that come up.
  2. M

Mods

What is the criteria used for selecting them? And who selects them? Sorry, it had just been bugging me.
  3. M

Most Posts Wins The Thread!

ITT you post. And when it's closed, the person with the most posts wins! RULES -No double posting. More will be added if needed.
  4. M

The Honesty Game

Post what you honestly think of the person who posts above you.
  5. M

Pokémon That Should Be Related but Aren't

Sorry if this thread's already been made, I went back 8 pages and saw nothing. My little brother and I were battling on Pokemon Stadium today, and it was Aerodactyl vs. Charizard. He then pointed out how much they look alike, and I agreed. I never noticed that before. So... What Pokemon...
  6. M

Contest: Gengar vs. Dusknoir

VS. Both these Pokemon are 2nd stage Ghost types, the only two Pokemon to be that. So: -Which one do you prefer? -Which one would win in a battle? -Which one is more useful?
  7. M

Dr. Footstep

You know that guy on Route... whatever it is in D/P? I took my HM Fly slave Zubat there to see what it was thinking and it said in one of the lines: "Do any humans even like ZUBAT?" XD Do any of you have any good stories?
  8. M

*Uses Blizzard*

I am the legendary Pokemon Articuno! :scared: I've come to commune with others. Feel free to :unworthy: in my presence, if you so choose.