• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. GeekyGamerZack

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, summer went into autumn, autumn went into winter, winter went into spring, spring went into summer, summer went back into winter, then winter gave spring and summer a miss and went straight into autumn. I wish for a jelly-filled rice ball.
  2. GeekyGamerZack

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but they're all Clefairy clones. I wish for a delicious meal.
  3. GeekyGamerZack

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you are now able to see what's happening behind you without turning your head. I wish I knew why crane games seem to be rigged...
  4. GeekyGamerZack

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but he wished for Taco Tuesdays to no longer exist. I wish I bought that Magikarp from the shady salesperson in the Route 4 Pokémon Center, only to learn that I could have caught one for free later.
  5. GeekyGamerZack

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. ;) I don't see the point in making a wish since it won't be granted...
  6. GeekyGamerZack

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you now remember every photograph you ever see with perfect clarity. I wish for the next poster's wish to be granted without their wish being corrupted.
  7. GeekyGamerZack

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you are now a copy of an Ace Attorney series game. I wish I knew the meaning of chicken salad sandwiches.
  8. GeekyGamerZack

Corrupt a Wish v2

Um...you granted a wish that was already granted, plus you didn't wish for anything yourself, so...I guess no cheesecake for you, then...? I wish for everyone who gets cheesecake from me to enjoy it! (secretly slips a piece labelled "MassiveShock11" into a random fridge and gives pieces to...
  9. GeekyGamerZack

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but just as you figure it out, your 3DS console changes into a non-functional cardboard model of a 3DS console. "I wish-" *sees a huge strawberry cheesecake with wings flying past* "MINE!" *nabs said cheesecake and puts in bag* "Now where was I...? Oh yes! I wish a huge strawberry...
  10. GeekyGamerZack

Corrupt a Wish v2

No way am I corrupting that one! Your wish...is granted. I wish I knew why my ice cream suddenly disappeared... :(
  11. GeekyGamerZack

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, I also don't worry about IVs or EVs. Needless to say, the competitive community immediately turns on both of us, as well as others who also don't worry about statistically-perfect Pokémon, leading to the ironically-named War of the Ignored Eevee. I wish I knew why I tend to add the...
  12. GeekyGamerZack

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it only has...um...one perfect IV in a non-beneficial stat, not to mention...uh...a non-beneficial nature...fine, I admit it. I know next-to-nothing about IV/EV breeding/training, or shiny hunting/hatching. Wow, that weight's been lifted off my shoulders... I wish I knew why...
  13. GeekyGamerZack

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, the screen is unusually blurry instead. I wish the next poster had their favourite snack. :LOL:
  14. GeekyGamerZack

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but now one of the most influential running gags of the XY anime was never in the show, meaning kids across the world will never know that "Science is so amazing!" I wish for a Plains Donut.
  15. GeekyGamerZack

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, now Trainers can no longer teach their Pokémon to Cut down small trees, Fly from town to town, Surf across bodies of water, push enormous boulders with their Strength, climb up Waterfalls...basically, it means every past Pokémon game cannot be completed as HMs don't exist. I wish there...
  16. GeekyGamerZack

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, now it's become an enormous sea serpent that is able to destroy entire cities in a rage. I wish I knew what a marinated kangaroo steak burger tasted like...mmm...
  17. GeekyGamerZack

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, they're now simply invalid. Your OBJECTION!s no longer have merit. I wish you well on your Pokémon journey, next poster.
  18. GeekyGamerZack

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you wished for a bubble. It touched your nose and popped, leaving you with bubble juice up your nostrils and constantly blowing bubbles through them. I wish OO OOK OOK!
  19. GeekyGamerZack

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it's now 1/256th bigger than before. I wish QUACK!
  20. GeekyGamerZack

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it only lasts temporarily, and disappears after a single use. I wish I knew if konpeito (the Japanese candy which was the inspiration for Star Bits) is available to buy anywhere in my home city.