• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Let's go Mega Lucario

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Like I said we don't know yet. But I wouldn't get back on topic on Kalos either.
  2. Let's go Mega Lucario

Tbh, They did left off Kalos with nothing to finish off on, so it would make since to finish it off in Gen VIII. Who knows they might include Kalos in the post-game, but I don't know yet.
  3. Let's go Mega Lucario

Not saying they're lazy like Dusk Lycanroc, Alolan formes for Kanto pokemon was the best way to celebrate 20th anniversary. The designs comparing from original to regional variant are different, although I wouldn't mind if we got more for Kanto, but the fans are setting their side for Johto...
  4. Let's go Mega Lucario

The only thing they do for Regional Variant is take the pokemon with original designs, change the color scheme, the typing, the ability, and stats, not that hard to design Alolan formes, but it looks like they're putting their focus into New UBs, instead, not saying that's the case, but If their...
  5. Let's go Mega Lucario

I'm loosing my hope on any new Alolan formes, if they were any new ones they could've been announced by now, unless they keeping it from us till the release date, but I doubt it, because they could've just give us once sign of any new Alolan formes, like they did with Alolan Rattata and the...
  6. Let's go Mega Lucario

I think it's Kommo-o because it's a Double Battle, plus it's a better chance of Kommo-o using his signature Z-move.
  7. Let's go Mega Lucario

With VGC 2018 rules allowing Megas, specially October 31st is the last day to get the rest of Mega Stones in SM, I wonder, will Mega stones be accessible in USUM, or will Pokebank will update to allow items, to access Mega Stones and transfer them from SM to USUM?
  8. Let's go Mega Lucario

I've got the cover: View: https://twitter.com/Pokekalos/status/917412319726063617
  9. Let's go Mega Lucario

And USUM wouldn't turn out to be good, yeah right,and people just wanted DP remake, we know how that goes, when they expecting something, but it turns out not to be expected. Also I'm hyped for USUM myself, I just hope they have a better post-game content compare to Emerald/Platinum.
  10. Let's go Mega Lucario

In SM, aether foundation weren't the bad guy either, and look how it turned out :P
  11. Let's go Mega Lucario

Tbh, I don't know why people would think that Pheromosa and Buzzwole are being replaced to begin with. We know they'll keep add new UBs, because they're related to the story, UBs having their own home world better than just post-game fetch quest.
  12. Let's go Mega Lucario

I definitely know it's fake, plus it's too early for Corocoro anyway. I'm not expecting too much for October Corocoro, because we are one month away from USUM, we might get a minor detail, plus a trailer. We probably won't see new Alolan Formes though.
  13. Let's go Mega Lucario

I've got something confidential from @CentroPokemon on Twitter: View: https://twitter.com/CentroPokemon/status/914235302503485440 This is part 1, they got 7 part of the picture from Milan games. Just go to this link: Centro Pokémon (@CentroPokemon) | Twitter EDIT: scratch that it's 8 parts of...
  14. Let's go Mega Lucario

Well what did you expect, it's not likey they'll show something new from the get-go, they only promoting the live stream battle itself, so I'm not surprised they didn't show anything new, but i'm a little surprise a AZ Floette distribution.
  15. Let's go Mega Lucario

Tbh, I wasn't expecting a new Battle Facility, plus why would we have a Battle Tree, Battle Royal, and Festival Plaza, we might get an update instead of take one out, and add in a new one. I'm wondering how the Festival Plaza would work, because Miiverse is shutting down on Nov 7th.
  16. Let's go Mega Lucario

Can you give me a link to it?
  17. Let's go Mega Lucario

That's the one I'm discussing about the Gym Simulator: SPECULATION: - Gym Simulator
  18. Let's go Mega Lucario

Oh yeah, forgot about that, I was paying attention towards USUM, although I did see the Red Gyarados, so you'll be able transfer it to USUM.
  19. Let's go Mega Lucario

I was looking at the poster, it said something about 9/22, what will happen on September 22th, is it a distribution?
  20. Let's go Mega Lucario

I do see the Chinese Leak is reliable then the other leaks, so it does make since, especially on the Alola map, the pokemon league is established, Hau might choose the pokemon that is stronger than your, takes one step ahead of you, then becomes champion, although his personality won't change...