• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Our Wasted Years

BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Found some more mistakes: Here Paras is listed as Swarm on Route 11, but going to the page he's not listed. And same problem for the Pokemon below: Doduo Smeargle Shroomish
  2. Our Wasted Years

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/White_Forest For there Mareep isn't listed as one of the Pokemon, but I've seen at least 5 in a row(thus they appear to be Common), and even caught one to show you. http://i.imgur.com/hwEmr.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Iir9y.jpg The time of year in my game is...
  3. Our Wasted Years

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Hi would it be possible to add to the Wiki a "Did you mean: x" thing? Sometimes I have a bad tendency to misspell a Pokemon name (especially these new ones), or I get the wording wrong and it frustrates me that I have to find an alternative...
  4. Our Wasted Years

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread This is the BulbaPEDIA thread, not BulbaGARDEN.
  5. Our Wasted Years

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread The forums were down however the Wiki shouldn't have been...
  6. Our Wasted Years

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Um the header thing keeps changing for me every time I click to go somewhere. Is there a reason for this?
  7. Our Wasted Years

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Looks pretty good, except I don't like how Kangaskhan and Regigias' names are circled...
  8. Our Wasted Years

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread No I'm just forum staff and I said be patient because you screaming at people to do it wont do anything, they'll change it when they get around to it.
  9. Our Wasted Years

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread It's trust and that they have a handful of people handpicked to the jobs. People have a life outside the forums and the internet. Also the things don't have to be changed right away, like RIGHT FUCKING NOW..so be patient and don't insult...
  10. Our Wasted Years

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Um just saying but I have Chrome and most borders are round for me.
  11. Our Wasted Years

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread What are you talking about Sketch? Yes it does.