• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Zeb

What video games are you playing now?

Bought Overcooked recently, it's pretty fun so far but I can see it getting really stressful.
  2. Zeb

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  3. Zeb

Still going with Hollow Knight. I beat the Traitor Lord after many tries. The first half of the fight was easy, but as soon as he started firing out those waves I kept stumbling and mistiming my dashes through them. I finished getting all the grubs, too, the map from the Collector helped a lot...
  4. Zeb

Finished up Guacamelee and moved onto Hollow Knight. I was waiting for the Switch version of Hollow Knight, but that might not be here for months. So now I have a controller that works with PC I just bought it on PC instead. It's a great game so far, really feeling those Metroid and Dark Souls...
  5. Zeb

Guacamelee. Loving it so far, but playing it on a keyboard makes it a bit more challenging since I'm not usually a keyboard gamer, much prefer a controller. Might have to buy one for PC.
  6. Zeb

Finished Doom's campaign. Fun, fast-paced and didn't overstay its welcome. Going to play Rise of the Tomb Raider next.
  7. Zeb

Finished up God of War and got all the trophies for it last night. Amazing game, I can't wait for the sequel. I've moved onto Nier Automata now. I've heard good things about it, so let's hope it delivers. I just finished the desert area a few hours into the game.
  8. Zeb

Finished up the story of God of War last night - really enjoyed it, great game.
  9. Zeb

God of War. I just Really good so far. I need to try and stay away from Youtube, I had one of the early boss fights "spoiled" the other day, and I've read that some people have had the last boss spoiled from recommended Youtube videos. So, yeah, I gotta be careful.
  10. Zeb

Wrapped up Far Cry 5 last week, and finished Assassin's Creed Origins story (finally) yesterday. I still have stuff to finish in AC Origins, since for some reason half of the map is just not used for the story... but God of War just arrived today, and I can't wait to play it, so AC can go back...
  11. Zeb

I finished Steamworld Dig 1 and 2 over the past week, really enjoyed them both. Now I'm moving onto Skyrim on PC, going to try my hand at modding it. I've played Skyrim many times on the Xbox 360 when it released, and I have Skyrim on PS4 for mods, but Sony doesn't allow mods that use new...
  12. Zeb

Superhot
  13. Zeb

Steamworld Dig 2
  14. Zeb

Steamworld Dig. It's actually really fun, enjoying it a lot. Will definitely play the sequel once I finish it.
  15. Zeb

Breath of the Wild. I only have 1 shrine to go, and then I'll be wrapping things up.
  16. Zeb

Assassin's Creed Origins. Need to finish this before God of War 4 and Far Cry 5 release, to free up space on my hard drive.
  17. Zeb

Yeah, but I thought it would be permanent, like one you could always count on having and not have to worry about breaking, but with the recharge that's not quite true. Not that it matters, I prefer using spears/halberds for their range, or two-handed weapons for their power. One-handed weapons...
  18. Zeb

Still continuing with Breath of the Wild. Finished the second and third Divine Beast, so just one left now. Also I'm thinking about going back to Fire Emblem. I have Fates (Conquest and Revelations) and Echoes: Shadows of Valentia which I still haven't finished. In fact, I can't remember if...
  19. Zeb

Breath of the Wild. Got into Gerudo Town and wrapped up some other minor sidequests.
  20. Zeb

The Witness. It's pretty fun for a puzzle game, and very pretty visuals too. I think I'm nearing the end, but I'm not quite sure. Been playing lots of Gwent as usual, too.