• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. jeisu

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

That tweet was deleted. Can somebody tell me what it said/showed? (If they remember)
  2. jeisu

Honestly i'm just waiting for the pokedex to leak so I can make my team lmao
  3. jeisu

I guess they're called Rainbow Rocket because prisms (aka Necrozma) refract light in the form of a rainbow, I think. But that's assuming Rainbow Rocket's story will have anything to do with Necrozma in the first place.
  4. jeisu

Yep, this leak seems like some sort of wish list imo. (Especially the "rebuilding teams from old games" part) And it says Alolan Oddish is the only alolan form, what about Gloom, Vileplume, and Bellossom? Right now I'm just focusing on the RR leak and ones related to it at this point. Of course...
  5. jeisu

To be completely honest, the entire leak season from USUM was pretty lame generally. There were only a few things worth paying attention to, and most things were just easy to pass of as fake, providing nothing that would make anybody interested for more than a few seconds.
  6. jeisu

I'm kind of sad the leak is fake... The designs look extremely good.
  7. jeisu

It just seemed to be a normal double battle between a Sharpedo, Drampa, Dhelmise, and Vanilluxe. And then I saw a random Shiny AZ Floette in somebody's party but idk what that was about...
  8. jeisu

I don't really understand what the point of that battle was...
  9. jeisu

What time is the gameplay gonna be shown tomorrow?
  10. jeisu

I hope you are right. I didn't really follow news when B2W2 came out so i'm not really used to these patterns when it comes to info being released.
  11. jeisu

So corocoro should be leaking in the next couple of days but watch us not get anything lmao
  12. jeisu

My guess it it will be a new Alolan Form, but we just need something.
  13. jeisu

I mean, the design is starting to grow on me, I don't want to sound like i'm complaining ;-; I am just interested in exactly how Rockruff involves into it. What if it is just a dusk stone lmao? But I do agree that it looks 100% cooler in the anime.
  14. jeisu

I'm split on the design. On one hand I think it looks pretty cool. but they could have done a little bit more to make it not just a slightly edited version of Midday form :/
  15. jeisu

Here is a link to where you can watch pokenchi live on Tokyo TV!: Watch TV Tokyo Live Stream | テレビ 東京ライブストリーム
  16. jeisu

Also I don't believe any corocoro leak that doesn't occur between the 9-15th of the month.
  17. jeisu

If that is the case, we should be getting an announcement for a trailer either today, tomorrow, or sunday. Or monday if they really want to wait that much longer for some reason. I'm really hyped because they may reveal other stuff in this trailer (like more about the story, new alolan forms...
  18. jeisu

View: https://twitter.com/PhillyBeatzU/status/893246041977499648 dang looks like we already talked about this stuff. Look's like it's nothing new this is so funny omg
  19. jeisu

View: https://twitter.com/PhillyBeatzU/status/893239912375431174 His video will be up in around 20 minutes. So we'll finally find out what leak he's been talking about this whole time. Get hyped...? But don't get your hopes to high. I've never seen a youtuber hype up a leak video this much...
  20. jeisu

I'll just take my mind of of the potential leak and wait patiently. Hopefully it is something worth analyzing and getting hyped over, if it does end up being legit.