• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. leetic

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's a cow pie. I wish for superb swordplay skills.
  2. leetic

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's too large to display. I wish for a million more wishes.
  3. leetic

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You get Faygo. I wish I had a butler who would shovel snow for me.
  4. leetic

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it becomes your life's work. I wish I were multilingual.
  5. leetic

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You get threadbanned for screwing with the rules of the thread. I wish the Ash Greninja side will lose UvD 34
  6. leetic

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. But you are only good at pingponging in forums and get in trouble with the mods. I wish Vermin Supreme was the next President of the United States.
  7. leetic

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You never wake up... I wish the iPod's browser stops crashing.
  8. leetic

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Then Cruz wins the nomination. I wish we had a good candidate running for president.
  9. leetic

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but since you were missing the é you only get a bizarre bootleg version. I wish Interpol was playing in my area.
  10. leetic

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You are reduced to being only able to wish for another wish and do nothing else for the rest of your now meaningless existence. I wish I knew what Mr. Enter's 100th atrocity will be.
  11. leetic

Corrupt a Wish v2

... I wish the above post had a wish.
  12. leetic

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Now you have a purple pigpen! I wish I was immune to moderations.
  13. leetic

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You have it for a second, then I steal it from you. I wish I was less of a kleptomaniac.
  14. leetic

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, then I stole it when you weren't looking. I wish I was more sneaky with my thefts.
  15. leetic

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you must travel through 100000000 light years of space first. I wish I am unbanned from GameFAQs.
  16. leetic

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You have a lifetime supply of used urinal cakes. I wish I win LPW.
  17. leetic

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Iron now is. I wish I was immune to the negative effects of radioactivity.
  18. leetic

Corrupt a Wish v2

That's a corruption. Anyway, your hair is dyed pink by a polonium based dye. I wish I had a pound of Gallium.
  19. leetic

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, they give out on you when you fly. I wish V wouldn't corrupt this wish.
  20. leetic

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You instantly cease to exist, since you are a part of history. I wish the GameFAQs mods stopped modding my posts for being "off-topic".