• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Falconwing

BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Can't you put the sugimori and DW art on a rotating cycle like you do Arceus' page?
  2. Falconwing

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Serebii has that guy. He's rebattleable every day.
  3. Falconwing

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread How is that horrible? Groudon's about the size of that car as well.
  4. Falconwing

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread anime =/= games. The anime never keeps the same height and weight that are listed in the games. That's why Ash can carry a Hippopotas on his head.
  5. Falconwing

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Well, TTE, when you put it that way, I suppose I should try to figure out how to make that rock smash table I thought of a few months ago.
  6. Falconwing

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread It's called hacking the game and reading the programming. We do a lot of that.
  7. Falconwing

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread That's interesting, considering the premier ball is really just a fancy pokeball.
  8. Falconwing

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I don't see it.
  9. Falconwing

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Actually I don't remember that but okay.
  10. Falconwing

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Eh, yeah... I don't really know anything about editing a wiki. That's why I post the idea so someone who does know what they are doing can do it. Need I remind you about the issue concerning my user page?
  11. Falconwing

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Unless I am totally missing it, we should include on the Rock Smash page a list of the items that can be found by rock smashing in HGSS.
  12. Falconwing

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread It takes more experience per level to level up.
  13. Falconwing

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Rellik, Nintendo calls them Legendaries. You have a problem with it, you take it up with them.