• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. T

English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces info fo

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf I hope they don't go for Wotter and Pignite but just for a laugh I might nickname my tustarja Smugleaf but I think Emboar is quite good for Chauboo or Enbuoh but in my opinion Wotter is just too obvious...
  2. T

Hey golden muck you suck HA HA HA HA HA HA PS CAN YOU BE MY FRIEND

Hey golden muck you suck HA HA HA HA HA HA PS CAN YOU BE MY FRIEND
  3. T

Why Ghaskan Fisher thats just weird

Why Ghaskan Fisher thats just weird
  4. T

Hi and by the way Ash is just terrible compared to red

Hi and by the way Ash is just terrible compared to red
  5. T

I know Typhlosions rock too

I know Typhlosions rock too
  6. T

What a fiery hello!

Welcome to BMGF And rip shudo
  7. T

Your Pokemon World

Sorry but that will change everything But I will
  8. T

Your Pokemon World

Name:Zaryan Age:10 Nickname:Zaryo Apearence:Short black hair spiky at the back Blue sports jacket Red and white nike shoes Blue jeans Cap with a green Z on it Personality:Nice,Kind,Cool,Intelligent,Friendly Hometown:Celestic Town,Sinnoh Profession:Elite Four Champion, Training to be a...
  9. T

Contest: Pansage / Simisagei vs. Pansear / Simisear vs. Panpour / Simipour

Re: Yanappu / Yanakki vs. Baoppu / Baokki vs. Hiyappu / Hiyakki Wrong spelling for Yanappu and Yanakki
  10. T

Contest: Pansage / Simisagei vs. Pansear / Simisear vs. Panpour / Simipour

Re: Yanappu / Yanakki vs. Baoppu / Baokki vs. Hiyappu / Hiyakki Yanakki for me even though i liked Baoppu but do NOT like Baokki at all Same wit hiyappu but yanappu was not as good as the others.But Yanakki just hits me.Check my public profile by the way + It is just awesome! But the best is...
  11. T

Contest: Reshiram vs Zekrom vs Kyurem

VS VS Who's your favourite?
  12. T

Contest: Feraligatr vs Samurott

Re: Feraligatr vs Daikenki Totodile was my first starter as well and Totodile rock. Totodile was the best water type starter in my opinion. Go totodile!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Feraligatr just pushes Daikenki away no offence Daikenki lovers but feraligatr just rocks
  13. T

MiJuMarUs ROCK except FuTaCHiMarU aRe BeTTeR bUt WhEn thEy EvoLvE It's jUST DaiKenKi BECause he...

MiJuMarUs ROCK except FuTaCHiMarU aRe BeTTeR bUt WhEn thEy EvoLvE It's jUST DaiKenKi BECause he RoCKs bECause hE Is a bRawLeR
  14. T

I like cookies and Zoroark because they are on the dark side.

I like cookies and Zoroark because they are on the dark side.
  15. T

By the way everyone should like the elemental monkeys or else they are very stupid. I like...

By the way everyone should like the elemental monkeys or else they are very stupid. I like Yannaki because it shows that grass is still as good as fire and water
  16. T

Same, I think it, along with Blaziken are legends among fire types

Same, I think it, along with Blaziken are legends among fire types
  17. T

Contest: Leafeon Vs Glaceon Vs Vaporeon

You got the Leafeon bit wrong. Leafeons are not super effective against Glaceons. Other way round.
  18. T

Why do Typhlosion Rock ? Thank you for the message

Why do Typhlosion Rock ? Thank you for the message
  19. T

Hi Rayne Im part of the dark side come and join us we have cookies yeah...

Hi Rayne Im part of the dark side come and join us we have cookies yeah...
  20. T

Rate the User Above's Joke

I rock ha never saw that coming