• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Cilantro

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Unfortunately, you always wake up an hour later than you intend to. I wish for orange juice.
  2. Cilantro

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You burst into flames. I wish for more apples.
  3. Cilantro

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You become so chill that you cannot differentiate right and wrong. You eventually commit an unspeakable crime, all the while thinking what you did was perfectly fine. You receive the death penalty. I wish I had some tea.
  4. Cilantro

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You wish for me to be rich. I wish I didnt run out of lotion.
  5. Cilantro

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You get nothing instead. I wish for my headache to go away
  6. Cilantro

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It stabs you, somehow. I wish my sick cat would get better.
  7. Cilantro

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The wish can never be used. I wish Legos weren’t so expensive.
  8. Cilantro

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Upon eating the potato bread, every nuke on the planet proceeds to detonate. I wish I had better luck finding materials.
  9. Cilantro

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You I wish for a mathematically perfect quartz crystal, 2 inches tall, .5 inches in width and length, and perfectly symmetrical .
  10. Cilantro

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You explode. I wish that I couldn't be cut.
  11. Cilantro

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. However, you can no longer attempt to create paradoxical wishes. I wish for a frog
  12. Cilantro

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Unfortunately, due to the overwhelming power of this thread, this post has an effect. You are banished to the Distortion World. I wish I hadn't burned my tongue on oatmeal
  13. Cilantro

Corrupt a Wish v2

I wish I could find the charger for my Nintendo Switch
  14. Cilantro

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Your fingernails, however, are extremely brittle I wish I had food right now.
  15. Cilantro

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You drop your pie. I wish for money.
  16. Cilantro

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You can never die, and you find that mere existence is pain. I wish I would stop running out of balls in GO
  17. Cilantro

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You die. I wish I could catch a shiny Sableye in GO
  18. Cilantro

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. One person has a Mimikyu theme, while every other member of BMGf has a Shedinja theme I wish I knew what to wish for
  19. Cilantro

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Your home is now filled with Vulpix plushes, to the point where you can no longer go inside. I wish HD wasn't banned
  20. Cilantro

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but he never posts anything I wish I had more Sableye plushes