• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. D

BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Regarding type effectiveness on Pokemon pages, may I suggest that the Generation V ones be kept, linked to the same way previous generation move sets are? Quite a lot of Pokemon have had their type effectiveness changed due to the new buffs and the addition of Fairy.
  2. D

There's no "Version" in the names of Pokémon X and Y, so the fully protected Pokémon X and Y Versions page needs that word removing, and renaming accordingly.
  3. D

Found a new problem. Lance's generation IV battle sprite appears to be displaying an old version, even though it was updated on Archives last month. It should show this: but instead I'm seeing this: The second image has an unwanted overlap...
  4. D

Route 14's is at the top of the waterfall. Image from Serebii. Also, it'll be exactly the same for Curtis when playing as Rosa.
  5. D

Thanks for checking that it wasn't just me. Seems to be fixed now. Added that for you. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Unova_Route_12#Pok.C3.A9mon_Black_2_and_White_2
  6. D

Trying to fix a typo on the Nimbasa City page (in the Rondez-View Ferris Wheel paragraph, internation should be international). But I'm getting an error.
  7. D

Reshiram's infobox picture is broken. Reshiram (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  8. D

What's needed is a disambiguation page, not a redirect.
  9. D

The episode title is mentioned on the Twitter feed. It is unavoidable. Anyway, the unnamed twins on the Unova Route 20 page are called Lia and Lily. Please update it.
  10. D

Sorry, but that spoiler is on the Bulbapedia FRONT PAGE. It's nigh impossible to avoid.
  11. D

You picked a horrible time for a server move! Black and White 2 are out in the US tomorrow! That'll create a ton of translation updates (Mei and Kyouhei's English names, for starters). Well, when editing is possible again, Opelucid Gym's page needs details adding relating to BW101, which judging...
  12. D

I've noticed a lot of maps are missing for Heart Gold and Soul Silver (and even a few for Gen II, such as Whirl Islands). How are those maps created?
  13. D

Link: UPNetwork: Ultimate Pokémon Network
  14. D

List of key items in Generation V - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Magma Stone is only in B2/W2, therefore was introduced in Gen V, not Gen IV.
  15. D

The video was recorded on a real N64 (Game Boy Tower doesn't work on emulators, unfortunately), that game boy border is definitely the one in the game. You completely misunderstood my point. I just wish the "/\ to Menu" box wasn't there, as it prevents a screenshot from being obtained (even...
  16. D

Thanks for fixing Unova Route 13. Here's another item to fix. Game Boy Tower - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia I can confirm that that is NOT the correct border for Pokemon Crystal. Here's a video I found showing Pokemon Crystal's Red battle and end credits, on Pokemon...
  17. D

Thanks. Found another mistake to fix. Unova Route 13 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia In the list of Pokemon on Route 13 in B2&W2, the entry for Staryu in rippling water is wrong. Where it says yes, should be Surfing (with appropriate icon), and where it says Surf, there...
  18. D

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Battle Dimension - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Freeview needs disambiguating to Freeview (UK). The info about Freeview, CITV and YTV could do with trimming down as well, as that info isn't relevant and is on the linked to pages anyway.