• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. TheCapsFan

What video games are you playing now?

Almost done with Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentia. On what seems to be the final boss. When that is done, I’ll start up either Shin Megami Tensei 4 or the second game in the Phoenix Wright trilogy on my 3DS. Leaning towards the latter because I’ve been watching a streamer play Dangonronpa v3 for...
  2. TheCapsFan

I have not!! I'm hoping for a localized remake akin to Echoes, but if not I'm sure there's like a fan translation out there somewhere. I gotta say the DS Fire Emblem interface is one of if not my favorite in the whole series, with the touch controls and similarity to the GBA in spritework and...
  3. TheCapsFan

I, too, have succumbed to the Three Houses trend. Picking Black Eagle for my first run-through, Edelgard was just too enticing for me. :P But that's not all the Fire Emblem I've been playing either! In anticipation for Three Houses I finished my playthrough of Shadow Dragon and started Echoes...
  4. TheCapsFan

Been going through my backlog of games recently and actually finishing some old ones that I never finished. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - currently in the Wind Temple. I do want to get into a few of the sidequests, I've only done a couple smaller Piece of Heart ones. Fire Emblem...
  5. TheCapsFan

Booted up Cave Story + for the first time today on Switch. Bought this game on a sale awhile back. This is my first experience with Cave Story, even though it's been out for a long time now. I can definitely see how it was the indie game of its time but at this point I've seen so many great...
  6. TheCapsFan

Just seeing this now, but it's a good pick up and play whenever kinda game that isn't deep at all but is fun in bursts. Definitely worth the $3.
  7. TheCapsFan

Here's a brief list of the games I've touched within the last month or so (all on Switch) Breath of the Wild: Picked this one up again last week for the first time since last summer. I didn't want to pick it up because I knew I'd get invested. Honestly all I really ever do in this game is...
  8. TheCapsFan

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light, Pokemon Quest, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga In order of closest to being completed -> newest pickups.
  9. TheCapsFan

Wrapping up Pokemon Platinum and getting into Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.
  10. TheCapsFan

Currently playing Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon Picross. I STARTED Etrian Odyssey IV, but I haven't picked it up in a while. Same with Xenoblade Chronicles 3D; that game is next on my list.
  11. TheCapsFan

So in addition to the ^mentioned Shovel Knight, I recently bought Fire Emblem proper on Wii U VC. Currently playing through the tutorial.
  12. TheCapsFan

I bought Shovel Knight yesterday... I'm already addicted. What an amazing game!
  13. TheCapsFan

I ordered MM3D last week...It hasn't come in from Amazon yet. Hopefully I'll get it today. Bae and I are running through Kirby's Epic Yarn. :P and afterwards we're gonna do Wind Waker, whether it will be HD or regular, that is yet to be determined. Me myself and I am playing through Leaf...
  14. TheCapsFan

Black 2, and that wonderful game Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
  15. TheCapsFan

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn and Black 2.
  16. TheCapsFan

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days and Wind Waker.
  17. TheCapsFan

Er, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, and Wind Waker. Can't seem to remember any others.
  18. TheCapsFan

Wind Waker, Pokemon Conquest, and, of course, Minecraft. :D
  19. TheCapsFan

Close to the end in Twilight Princess and Kirby Mass Attack /finally.
  20. TheCapsFan

Geez, let's take a look: Kid Icarus: Uprising, VVVVVV, Kirby Mass Attack, TLOZ: Twilight Princess, TLOZ: Skyward Sword, TLOZ: Minish Cap, TLOZ: Wind Waker, TLOZ: A Link to the Past, Mario Kart 7, and Metroid Fusion. I've been busy.