• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. TechSkylander1518

BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Are you sure? I could swear that I've used the itemfinder and gotten one there myself.
  2. TechSkylander1518

This already exists-you just select it from the search menu when viewing a thread. But this thread is about the wiki, not the forum.
  3. TechSkylander1518

Catch rates usually aren't changed. If there was a change, then you just mouse over the asterisk next to the Pokemon here, and it tells you old rates.
  4. TechSkylander1518

Psycho Cut isn't a TM, so that's why you didn't see it. For moves that are TMs, you'll have to click on their TM name and go to the TM's page, where their locations are listed.
  5. TechSkylander1518

Sprites are all put in the Sprites section of the page. The Infobox is just for official art. Sadly, copyright violations hang around the app store all the time. Purchasable =/= not violating any laws.
  6. TechSkylander1518

Isn't that already possible? Every move page is categorized with exactly those things.
  7. TechSkylander1518

I think the server just needs to catch up with the fact that those links no longer exist.
  8. TechSkylander1518

The Gumshoos and Raticate is a really minor detail, I don't think it needs to be pointed out in the game's articles. The split in colors I can see being more important, but Sun/Moon clothing doesn't have much information in general, unfortunately. (not saying that it shouldn't be added, but it...
  9. TechSkylander1518

There's already an article for version exclusive Pokemon- Game-exclusive Pokémon - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia . Differences in storyline are already mentioned on the games' pages and tend to be pretty minor, I don't think a whole article is necessary.
  10. TechSkylander1518

I don't think this is the issue, but just to be clear, after the first encounter fishing while bubbling, are you leaving and coming back so that it starts bubbling again? I'm not sure how the encounter rates are determined-I think datamining, but I don't know-but I do know it's supposed to be...
  11. TechSkylander1518

"that are restricted or banned from certain official tournaments, battle facilities, and link battle formats" The tapus and synthetic Pokemon aren't banned from any of these, so they don't fit the requirements that page defines.
  12. TechSkylander1518

The issue's simple-Cacnea has Sand Veil. Sand Veil increases the Pokemon's evasion in a sandstorm. While it doesn't go into detail on the effect, the In Battle section does say that Sand Veil is activated.