• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Lone_Garurumon

What video games are you playing now?

Monster Hunter World: Captured one of every monster so far, and explored the full Coral Highlands. Also killed/captured a Legiana a few times. Probably only need to make one or two more kills for that last frost sac to finish up the armour. Yes, strictly in terms of defence and skills Legiana...
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Monster Hunter World: Killed enough Diablos to make a full set of the armour, but because it so inconsiderately refused to be there all the time for me to kill/capture, I had to buy time by doing the Zorah Magdaros siege and a couple of things in the Coral Highlands. I haven’t done any of the...
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Monster Hunter World: Moved on a bit, most recent storyline takedown was Tobi-Kadachi. I also performed another session of sequence breaking in that shortly after arriving in the Wildspire Wastes, I decided to go kill some Rathians, and now I have a full set of Rathian armour. My newest project...
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Monster Hunter World: Just started the other day and it's pretty fun. They want me to move on to the second area, but I wanna stick around for a little while to finish up the Anjanath armour. Coincidentally, I think I might have skipped a few tiers by taking down Anjanath. Perhaps the fact that...
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Astral Chain: In chapter 4. Pretty good so far, lotta fun stuff you can do with your Legions. Dodging seems a bit janky though, doesn't really seem to register sometimes? Some enemies are considerably worse about that than others though. The fight though. Just fucking terrible. No room, goop...
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Digimon World Next Order: Recruited literally everyone besides the Gods of Ruin and Darkdramon (because fuck Darkdramon, your questline sucks. Gonna have to at least do it eventually, though). I'm also super torn because I think I'm approaching the point where EXE is starting to become slightly...
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Digimon World Next Order: Recruited quite a number of Digimon during the last couple generations, as well as making quite a bit of good progress in the Toilet Army storyline. I’m pretty sure I’m at the final segment confronting KingSukamon. City prosperity’s at 181, so I’m pretty sure the next...
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Terraria: Finished off the Party Girl's party house, next up is making something with a Scrooge McDuck-style money bin for the Tax Collector. Found a few Plantera Bulbs, and made a (hopefully) decently sized hole to fight in. Only thing left is to actually fight her. Digimon Hacker's Memory...
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Digimon World Next Order: Somewhat amazingly, managed to beat Jesmon and Gankoomon. That's really the only majorly impressive thing to come from that lifetime. I did manage to recruit Ophanimon as well, who could have bee useful in teaching us the final fire element skill... Had I not learned it...
  10. Lone_Garurumon

Tales of Berseia: Beat Rematch Artorius on Moderate, but I feel like a cheater because I had to use an item. He only had 20K HP left, but both of my revival party members were dead and nobody had the BG we needed to switch. And I sure as hell wasn't losing after getting that far, so I had to use...
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Terraria: Got enough chlorophyte to finish off the weapons I wanted to make (Saber, Claymore, and Venom Staff), and got super pissed off with myself because I accidentally clicked the frost helmet twice so I'm short the leggings for the full armour set, so now I'm stuck waiting for rain so I can...
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Tales of Berseria: Beat the Ex Dungeon, and decided to try out the Arotorius rematch. Did ok for a while, got him to about 20%, then he pulled out the big AoE attacks at the same time and wiped the party. Figured that before I make my next attempt I'd make sure to fill up my BG first, so we're...
  13. Lone_Garurumon

Tales of Berseria: Still not gone any deeper into the bonus dungeon, since spirit collection is rather slow when you're also trying to grind out enhancement materials at the same time. I did learn how linking Mystic Artes works though, which is neat because it gives a way for Rokurou and...
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Terraria: Finally decided to bite the bullet and farm the vitamins and black lens I needed. The vitamins were pretty quick, but the black lens took an ungodly amount of time and over 400 eyes killed for a 1% drop. And of course on the night when it finally does drop I get two in one night. Then...
  15. Lone_Garurumon

Tales of Berseria: Finished all the sidequests I can find, so I've started on the post-game dungeon. It's not been too bad so far. Did need to pay the Katz to show me where the little flames were on the Aldina Plains map though. I'm three bosses in and I figure I should head out and grind up...
  16. Lone_Garurumon

Tales of Berseria: Finished the story, working through sidequests, Katz boxes, and the Code Red Daemons before heading into the real post-game stuff
  17. Lone_Garurumon

Tales of Berseria: Just reached Yseult, on my way to find Magilous' friend Grimoirh to decode a book.
  18. Lone_Garurumon

Ultra Sun: Utterly demolished the Ghost Trial. FFXV: Hunter quests. Lots and lots of hunter quests. Also some of the menace dungeons. Gonna see how far I can go with those without absurd amounts of grinding.
  19. Lone_Garurumon

Final Fantasy XV: Finished the main game a couple days ago, and Episode Ignis, as well as the Friendly Match bonus boss. Now I'm working on just slowlt building up enough medals in the Totomonstro for all the cool stuff it's offering me. Kind of annoying that it maxes out your wagers at 9999...
  20. Lone_Garurumon

Kirby Star Allies: Finished off Heroes in another Dimension. Totally cheesed the final boss with Stone because the screen was a fucking mess, and it was pretty much impossible to keep track of anything that was going on. Three allies, , and all the associated attacks at once will do that...