• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. D

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Milotic might appreciate Dragon Tail, Scald, Ice Beam, Recover. Lets it burn shuffle with Scald/Dragon Tail. Arcanine does get Close Combat (through breeding with Zangoose) and Crunch (through level-up) I'd go Ice Punch with Metagross, just because Magne-whatever will more than amply cover...
  2. D

I'd suggest level-grinding at the Elite 4 first (;P y'know, since they aren't level 30's). As it is right now, you're severely underleveled. Red's team is in the 80's, so keep that in mind. Unless you've EV trained an in-game team, you'd die almost instantaneously at those levels, and even if...
  3. D

Re: Black 2 singleplayer team plans I would strongly suggest using a magnemite/ton/zone in your playthrough. You get it as early as just before the poison gym (convenient, since steel is immune to poison). Moves are pretty flexible, as long as you have STAB. I'd try to get one with sturdy...
  4. D

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Well, on my Amphy, I ran Discharge T-Wave Power Gem Signal Beam and I think I gave it Wise Glasses
  5. D

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. hey, team looks good to me, just a tad underlevelled. but a quick note about the sacred ash; i don't think you can use it in-battle, so you may want a backup plan, like revival herbs, or some max revives, if you have any.
  6. D

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. You haven't considered Sunkern, Tangela, Oddish, Seedot, Shroomish, Cacnea, Bellsprout, Hoppip, or Snover, have you?
  7. D

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Not unless Eelecktross has it in it's own level-up moveset, which i don't know, myself, having never trained an eelecktross.
  8. D

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Oh. You may want to get swift swim, then, so it can land heavy duty water moves at an astonishing in-game speed. Which, again, involves getting a different Seismitoad, but I digress. It might still be a decent idea to teach your current Seismitoad...
  9. D

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. i'd probably try to give your seismitoad bulldoze and venoshock, since it has poison touch. Bull doze can spread poison touch around all your enemies, and venoshock capitalizes on it's ability poisoning with bulldoze and drain punch.
  10. D

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. pardon me, but why did you train a dark/fighting type to fight a bug user? I understand that dwebble's neutral to fighting, and that scraggy is neutral to bug, but your scraggy doesn't appear to even know a move that would prove useful...
  11. D

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. oh, okay. sorry, then :S
  12. D

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I'm thinking competitive, rather than in-game...
  13. D

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. So, I've been working on this sand team, and I'd like to see if anybody has suggestions as to how I might improve it, what kind of battle style would fit it best (I've found that Rotation and Single work particularly well), etc. I kinda suck at keeping...
  14. D

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. so, this is a 4v4 ground/water Double battle team that i've prepared in SS. If you have suggestions, I.E. moveset changes, and/or alternate pokemon, feel free to suggest something Flygon (Ganondorf)@Blackglasses Levitate -Crunch -Dig -Fly -Outrage...
  15. D

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. i'd suggest a chesto berry for Kingdra... It allows you to effectively full restore once, and pretty much gives him a second chance in case you need it. Your Metagross appears to be missing a move, though... And i, myself, hesitate to put more than one...
  16. D

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. i dunno, really, but nobody replied about mine, either, and mine was up at least a day 'fore yours
  17. D

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. so, just as a team for random wi-fi double battles. Just looking for comments, though if you see anything that you feel absolutely HAS to be changed, don't be afraid to comment. I don't EV train, either, btw... Lumos (Ampharos) Wise Glasses Static...
  18. D

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Furret and Lickitung are some of the best HM slaves ever, and are both relatively easy to obtain in-game.
  19. D

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. As a word of warning, and something to note for future reference, Typhlosion's Special stats are a lot better than his Physical stats. Moreover, i wouldn't plan to use Sunny Day and Eruption together, unless you have Leftovers/Sitrus Berry/Enigma...
  20. D

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. in regards to held items, that's really your preference. I personally prefer the likes of Wise Glasses and the Elemental Plates, though i do like using the Rest-Chesto Berry combo (it's the equivalent of a Full Restore! who wouldn't!?). However, I would...