• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Oriden

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I feel like if it's Thursday/Friday then their schedule goal is probably Thursday and Friday just means that they had to release it late for some reason. XD Totally been there.
  2. Oriden

Considering UBs are such a new branch of critter, I don't think there's any precedent to base the likelihood of them having an evolution line anyway- tradition breaking or not. They're just not part of the tradition to begin with.
  3. Oriden

Stiiiiill not thrilled about these games, personally- they're looking a little more interesting story-wise, but considering that I hated the Ultra concept when it was released with Sun and Moon and these two games are entirely dedicated to it...? Not my thing. Hoping for some more regional...
  4. Oriden

What light thing?
  5. Oriden

At best, I'd expect a new z-move, but probably just counting on a little more of the necrozma story being spoiled instead. XD *has the lowest expectations for these games*
  6. Oriden

It could be because Jangmo-o's line are pseudo-legendaries, and they're following the pokedex format of Dragonite and Tyranitar with being planted amidst the true legendaries of their generation. It's kinda funny how long it's been since that was a thing. XD
  7. Oriden

Considering the source, I don't feel like it would even be safe to try.
  8. Oriden

I'm betting tomorrow will just be a "reveal" that the two box legendaries are Necrozma forms. I can't blame anyone who wants to see the games flop at this point because they haven't given us anything yet to make us remotely interested in the games. So far we've gotten Necrozma/SM Mascot...
  9. Oriden

Don't Directs usually not include any major Pokemon news unless it's specifically a Pokemon Direct? I wouldn't expect much.
  10. Oriden

Yeeeeah, I think it's a bit difficult considering these are sequel games and those traditionally don't bring much of anything new to the table, so even the people writing the fake leaks can't be bothered to give us anything good. The split evolution theory didn't just stem from the...
  11. Oriden

I, personally, wouldn't take Lycanroc's new form as fuel for the secondary starter form fire considering that Duskroc looks to pretty much be just another anime tie-in like Ash-Greninja. That old rumor about the starters' secret being scrapped has more weight on possible secondary starters...
  12. Oriden

Goodness, I hope we're not getting another UB or legendary, this generation was already overloaded with them as it is. =_= And yet I wouldn't be surprised if we did.
  13. Oriden

Honestly, I'm almost surprised that they didn't make Missingno an official pokemon for the anniversary or something- it would have been such a great way to celebrate the legacy of the franchise. ...unless that's what Mimikyu secretly is under that disguise it's wearing.
  14. Oriden

XD Given that Togedemaru is just another Pikachu clone, I don't know why anyone thinks that it'll get another form. I just can't see it changing at all. Also taking away its electric-type? Noooo no no.
  15. Oriden

I think you're right about that, I can't find any instance of concept art having typed writing on them, especially the ones that also feature those numbers. It's a nice fake if it is one, though. Kudos to the artist.
  16. Oriden

There was another one mentioned that claimed news for the 18th, too, so maybe we'll get some good news in about a week?
  17. Oriden

XD Well, all I can say is that most of the people I've met online loved Gen 3. It's the generation that introduced contests. It really had the benefit of being a third generation in that it had more than Kanto and didn't make you run through the monotonous gameplay of two leagues like Johto (I...
  18. Oriden

XD Given my hate for the B/W generation in general, I can't say that I know how successful B2/W2 were, so... it just feels like, with Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon riding so close on Sun and Moon's heels, we haven't been fed enough yet. But yeah, hopefully they'll give us more of a bone to chew on in...
  19. Oriden

Even if the lack of info was due to complaints about everything being spoiled, it's kinda stupid to do an entirely polar opposite strategy. I mean, I wouldn't entirely put it past them either, because companies for some reason tend to be stupider than an individual (like the more brains you...
  20. Oriden

I get the feeling from this screenshot that we won't be seeing anything under Mimikyu's disguise. XD