• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Lover

PREVIEW: SM126: Pikachu's Exciting Expedition!

So apparently the pictures showed more Meltan at the Ultra Guardian base? Are they breeding like mice now or what. R.I.P. Cynthia's opponents.
  2. Lover

We've seen Garchomp fly before though, specifically in that "One Team, Two Team, Red Team, Blue Team!" episode from DP.
  3. Lover

Y'all better say goodbye to most of those older Water types from the new episode pictures, because this is probably the last time we'll see most of them if the anime takes notes from the recent Pokemon exclusion decision in the Shield & Sword games and decides to exile a bunch of Pokemon in the...
  4. Lover

Ugh, I wish. I find this episode to be cute and all, but I'd still sell my soul to see Hau get some screen-time here rather than watch Ash's Pokemon become Dora the Explorer. I hate how the writers made a big deal about everyone needing to train for the league a few episodes ago, and now they're...
  5. Lover

I like how Pikachu and Lycanroc were searching for Ash underwater as if they thought they'd find him living among the merfolk or something.
  6. Lover

Am I the only one who doesn't care about the development of the Ride Pokemon with the exception of Charizard? I'm not liking the fact that none of the human characters apart from Ash are appearing here either unless all they're getting is silent cameos.
  7. Lover

So much for Torracat evolving in the Celebi episode. :whistle: