• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. AbareKiller

What video games are you playing now?

Metro exodus and total war shogun 2
  2. AbareKiller

splitting my time between these 3 games on ps4 Red Dead redemption 2 Assassins Creed Odyssey God of War
  3. AbareKiller

uncharted 4 man this game is long
  4. AbareKiller

just started Pokemon Crystal on VC got a female chickorita as my starter also playing BF1 campaign with far cry primal in there soon to be playing all of the god of war saga on ps3 (this is the one that includes the ps2 and vita remasters in HD) with GoW acension in their as well to hype me...
  5. AbareKiller

BF1 in 4k HDR
  6. AbareKiller

TEMBO THE BADASS ELEPHANT i'll say so far it one of the best "indy" games i have ever played
  7. AbareKiller

playing the order 1886 and finishing up the last of us remastered so i can free up space on my 2tb internal hdd (ps4) for far cry 5. ac rogue remastered and ac orgins dlc
  8. AbareKiller

games on my new SNES CLASSIC
  9. AbareKiller

assassins's creed origins so far i love it as its probably the biggest game i have ever played as it so awesome gameplay and graphics wiseon mynew ps4 pro
  10. AbareKiller

Crusader Kings 2 A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones Mod
  11. AbareKiller

Cod ghost, tatan fall 2 and AC liberation HD Two bronze and a gold trophies from Ghost and i'm at trophy lvl 11
  12. AbareKiller

nhl 17 i managed to get it for 10 bucks on a psn sale i doing a Blue jacket franchise mode in which i'm moving them to Hartford to become the new whalers i only play home games in addition to certain away games (pit, Calgary,Ottawa and Arizona )
  13. AbareKiller

Just completed infinite warfare (ooneof the best COD stories alongwith WaW, AW and ghosts ) also been playing ME andromeda, and black ops 2
  14. AbareKiller

pokemon emerald
  15. AbareKiller

cod ghosts
  16. AbareKiller

pokemon heart gold
  17. AbareKiller

assassin creed 3