• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Daria

What video games are you playing now?

I got Splatoon 2 last week and I'm having a lot of fun so far! Got to the fourth world of Octo Canyon, and I've started maining the L-3 Nozzlenose in multiplayer. I got up to "SUPERFRESH!" in my weapon win streak for the first time today while using it!
  2. Daria

I finally got a Switch, so I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild! I'll also be playing Splatoon 2 when it comes out this week, after having a blast in the Splatfest last night.
  3. Daria

Started replaying Super Mario 3D World. Just finished World 2, aiming for around one world per play session. Might do more like a world every couple play sessions for the later ones.
  4. Daria

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess on GameCube. Just got to the Forest Temple.
  5. Daria

Been playing Pikmin 2 again lately, trying to beat my previous day count.
  6. Daria

Pokémon Ruby. On the original cartridge I first played it on, too!
  7. Daria

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. I just got to the Eastern Palace. I've played A Link Between Worlds, so I know my way around the overworld pretty well. I like how the game just dumped you straight into the action pretty much immediately.
  8. Daria

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD. Just got to Dragon Roost Island.
  9. Daria

I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on Wii U Virtual Console right now. It's actually my first time playing the game in full, so it's exciting! The GamePad controls can get pretty annoying, though. By default, the C Buttons are mapped to the right analog stick, which makes it...
  10. Daria

I bought Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga on Wii U Virtual Console a couple days ago at, like, 2am, and it's been a really worthwhile impulse buy so far. :V
  11. Daria

I bought Pikmin 3 a couple weeks ago and loved it. Now I'm playing through it again to see if I can get a lower day count, and because I didn't have access to a Wii Remote and Nunchuk last time, so I had to play on the GamePad with touch.
  12. Daria

I've been playing Animal Crossing and Super Mario Maker a lot more than usual lately. It's just easier to pick up things like that in college when you can pretty much quit any time you want and don't really have a set goal or story to adhere to. Other than that, I'm partway through my first run...
  13. Daria

I've been playing a ton of Pikmin 2 lately. I just beat the Hole of Heroes. All I have left of the game is the Dream Den and two Candypop Buds that I have yet to register in the Piklopedia.
  14. Daria

Pokémon Platinum.
  15. Daria

Pokémon Black 2, challenge mode. Got a Snivy tonight and named him Basil. Gonna do more tomorrow. :B
  16. Daria

Kirby: Planet Robobot.
  17. Daria

I started a new town in Animal Crossing: New Leaf two days ago. I named it Laverre. Working towards getting the development permit by today or tomorrow.
  18. Daria

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
  19. Daria

Continuing a run of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door that I started over the summer. I'd actually planned on starting over until I remembered that I still had the file. :V
  20. Daria

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga