• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Jinjo

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you get a broken vending machine. I wish I feel better..
  2. Jinjo

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but your pretty friend is arrogant and ends up using you. I wish my cut is gone now.
  3. Jinjo

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you fall in the crocodile's lagoon. I wish I could sing good.
  4. Jinjo

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, your umbrella goes inside out to the point you can't even use it for when it rains. I wish I was 7 feet taller than my height.
  5. Jinjo

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but your soup has bugs in it. I wish I was good on playing an instrument.
  6. Jinjo

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you become insane and your clients write bad reviews about you. I wish to be an extrovert.
  7. Jinjo

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you end up losing them the next day. I wish it's not so hot in my room.
  8. Jinjo

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, the song is a flop. I wish I did not have allergies.
  9. Jinjo

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but your mentor becomes overprotective over you and will only let you do stuff that he/she wants you to do and not what you want to do. I wish my toe did not hurt right now.
  10. Jinjo

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it's scratched and it does not work. I wish I could get everything for free rather instead of having to pay.
  11. Jinjo

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you speak really good but everyone else only speaks in sign language. I wish to get an email notification soon about my audition I passed.
  12. Jinjo

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you struggle on your heroic duties and you end up quitting. I wish I did not waste $60 going to a water theme park.
  13. Jinjo

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, all your family will forever sleep for 22 hours. I wish I was not always nervous when going to appointments.
  14. Jinjo

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, now you don't have the will to eat anymore and food will have to be injected on your arm. I wish I could design clothes.
  15. Jinjo

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but first, you must survive a zombie apocalypse. I wish to rule the world.
  16. Jinjo

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted and every time you teleport, you will lose a body part. I wish I did not have allergies.
  17. Jinjo

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you wished for coals. I wish the theater close to home doesn't get replaced by new ugly apartments.
  18. Jinjo

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you will skip food for the next two weeks. Good luck on living without food. I wish we did not have to pay for rent and house expenses.
  19. Jinjo

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, your keyboard has pink sulfuric acid on it. Use with caution. I wish to be a professional musician.
  20. Jinjo

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but that specific quirk you asked for does not exist and instead, you get the peculiar behavioral habit. I wish to stay healthy forever.