• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Shadowlarvitar

The Pokémon You Think That Ash Should've or Shouldn't've Caught, Kept or Released or Should've Evolve or Mega Evolve

He shouldn't have released Goodra, Greninja, Naganadel, nor have left his Alola team behind.... And Gible should have evolved
  2. Shadowlarvitar

REVIEW: SS001: Pikachu is Born!

It was a great start to the series and a way better episode than a vast majority of SM, but it was just downright upsetting that they only covered how Pikachu evolved and not the part of Pikachu's past that people were actually interested in. Why does he hate Pokeballs? Why did he distrust...
  3. Shadowlarvitar

PREVIEW: SS002: Satoshi and Go, Let's Go by Lugia!

This is ridiculous.... Aren't they supposed to be stupidly popular over in Japan? Why do they neglect them so?
  4. Shadowlarvitar

PREVIEW: Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Koharu's not traveling with Ash so I don't really see it as a huge issue
  5. Shadowlarvitar

Best Pokemon Movie(s)?

Nothing will top Lucario and the Mystery of Mew I like most the movies before BW so... it's hard to pick a favorite aside from that. After DP ended, I only really enjoyed Volcanion and Hoopa's movies.
  6. Shadowlarvitar

So that Greninja from the poster is most definitely Ash's then, hopefully it finished that mission and can come home
  7. Shadowlarvitar

Which is your favourite Pokémon of each Elemental Type?

Grass: Sceptile Water: Greninja Electric: Zeraora Fire: Charizard Dragon: Garchomp, Goodra, Noivern Rock: Lycanroc Flying: Staraptor Ice: Sandslash/Ninetails Ghost: Mimikyu Fairy: Mimikyu/Ninetails Dark: Obstagoon Fighting: Lucario Normal: Snorlax Bug: Scyther! Poison: Seviper Steel: Scizor...
  8. Shadowlarvitar

Is the English dub on its last legs?

Moving it to XD was always a mistake, most cable networks make you pay loads more just to get it! It doesn't help Disney XD doesn't do 'marathons' like it does with Duck Tales, other modern Disney stuff, and strangely Phineas and Ferb. The dub wasn't as far behind on CN either, it was always a...
  9. Shadowlarvitar

It'd be nice if they actually have that, though I hope they finally do another proper lab episode at some point with Go joining Ash on a visit to Pallet Town. Could even have a part with GO being jealous over the amount of Pokemon he has! I really want to see his Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova...
  10. Shadowlarvitar

May's cut ribbon and Gary's pokeball weren't from Sinnoh, that is what I'm upset about. Those symbolize Ash's friendship with both characters
  11. Shadowlarvitar

Why... why did they add two objects that have no significance(The RM statue and Clefairy doll), and remove the souvenirs Ash had displayed in his room up to BW?
  12. Shadowlarvitar

Well that's depressing, I'd have at least liked to know Go and the other's dub names. So basically 4/5 months until the dub, they're 20 episodes behind
  13. Shadowlarvitar

Do you think ash will bring back his old Pokémon in the new series?

Honestly Ash would be the better one to 'show off' a Pokemon than Go, I suspect most of Go's Pokemon won't get proper characterization on account of his catching a lot. Just Scorbunny, a Galar Pokemon, maybe a Sinnoh one? And the rest are just captures Just give Ash more than 5 Pokemon, make up...
  14. Shadowlarvitar

Controversial opinions

What about Professor Birch? :P
  15. Shadowlarvitar

Did Team Rocket annoy you?

No but their long appearance gaps sure do annoy me.
  16. Shadowlarvitar

Sun and Moon: Missed Opportunities

I really didn't enjoy that, Marshadow got a brief cameo yet literally every single other Alola Pokemon got a full fledge appearance?! Always my favorite legendary of the gen that gets the worse treatment. You'd have thought Acerola would have gotten an episode with it They also should have done...
  17. Shadowlarvitar

I'm still neutral on him but it's really because of his goal. I just don't find it interesting It's still a better goal than all those SM goals and the non-descriptive Dragon/Water master though. It's actually Pokemon related(unlike bubbles, space, restaurants), and also easy to understand...
  18. Shadowlarvitar

Didn't mean offense to Wobbuffett. I just don't want James going an insufferable amount of time without a Pokemon again, like BW and SM
  19. Shadowlarvitar

PREVIEW: SS008: Don't Lose, Pochama! The Drift Ice Race in Sinnoh!!

Also Croagunk/Piplup were featured going up a volcano, Hoenn's to be precise, in the poster. Dawn and Brock honestly have the best odds of any companions of making recurring appearances, both were main characters in DP, both are popular and not to mention Brock's VA played Greninja and other...
  20. Shadowlarvitar

PREVIEW: Let’s Go with Marie Iitoyo! The World of the ‘Pocket Monsters’ Anime! ~Anipoké Complete Commentary Special~

Now we just need them to actually mention him or show him at Oak's lab It was super annoying when they spent an entire episode there yet both him and Oak's Rotom were absent! Hopefully this is a sign we'll see him, even a mention of 'Oh Tracey's watching the lab for me while I'm here' would...