• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Plubio

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Not wanna burst your bubble but きんのたま (kin no tama) literally translates into "gold ball" — 'nugget' in English translations. There's a man in every single Pokémon game that giftes you a Nugget saying "please use it properly" or similar, so. ORAS pic related, for example.
  2. Plubio

Call me weirdo but what if he's just going to France to just going to France. If I remember correctly Masuda has been in different European countries before, so :P
  3. Plubio

Agreed but this is nothing new on Game Freak's part. Emerald, Platinum and BW2 had trash marketing as well.
  4. Plubio

This just makes me think that Alolan formes were only Kanto pandering. The true selling point of this games are, at least for Game Freak, Ultra Beasts. And we're getting new ones.
  5. Plubio

Not sarcastic, is just I really can't believe there's a possibility that such a fan fic material plot can be real. Not saying I dislike it but for now I don't know what to believe or if all this Rainbow Rocket stuff is half true.
  6. Plubio

I don't know what's real anymore.
  7. Plubio

Honestly, all this RR seems pretty unlikely. But we shouldn't forget this image from Alola's Photo Club trailer — Iwao playing with a black 3DS with its touchscreen showing some... promising stickers.
  8. Plubio

>>John Gamefreak. Oh.
  9. Plubio

Wasn't there a leak that said Battle Tree still exists but with more character cameos?
  10. Plubio

Oh man this is exciting.
  11. Plubio

Honestly I'm waiting for a "Celebinium Z" or similar. I just can see it happening with this Gold/Silver pandering.
  12. Plubio

Afaik, Game Freak develops Pokémon games as one and on the final phase of developing they just split it into two.
  13. Plubio

As Spanish, I can tell you this article in particular is ironic.
  14. Plubio

Pretty much but I can't confirm it.
  15. Plubio

It's kinda hard to read and I really can't assure that's what it says but likely is. Not sure If I explained myself.
  16. Plubio

As usual, they will probably show something more at Championship (August 18th). So I'll just wait 10 days.
  17. Plubio

ORAS and SM were a different game. USUM is something that still runs on the Alola region — that's why. We'll probably get it but, that is, I'm not totally sure.
  18. Plubio

That's assuming we're getting a demo. Likely but I wouldn't think about it as guaranteed.
  19. Plubio

We don't really know. Keep in mind Pokénchi is a live program so.
  20. Plubio

Oh, yeah, don't worry! I don't usually believe this stuff. Just that is a weird coincidence. — @Saternoir: You're welcome! :_)