• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's all over your face. I wish I had a greenhouse.
  2. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. I ate it. I wish I had a pet turtle.
  3. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. That one person is your only follower and whoever you had following beforehand unfollows. I wish I could slow down time.
  4. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You are now a master of the art of cleaning cars. Wax on, wax off. I wish the sky was clear enough so that I can see stars.
  5. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Everyone is a good RPer except you. I wish I can never get headaches ever again.
  6. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You're too motivated and there is nothing left to do. I wish it would rain more where I live.
  7. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The weather stays the same, too. Now the Northen Hemisphere is burned to a crisp and the Southern Hemisphere freezes. I wish I had the brain of a supercomputer.
  8. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. They all explode from too much UV exposure, making them un-sunflowers. I wish I was blissfully unaware of my surroundings.
  9. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The government has a recall and we're all poor, again. I wish reality TV would just die off already.
  10. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You outlive the earth and have no where else to go after that. I wish I knew of the Changing God that Ereshkigal speaks of.
  11. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You're only free from physical pain. Forever you shall be tormented by the dumbest thoughts, like, your car being at 3/4 gasoline and it pains you that it is not at 4/4. I wish teleporters existed in real life to make traveling much easier.
  12. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You are the one true master of the custodial arts. I wish I was funny enough to make jokes without taking a reference from a TV show or movie.
  13. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the shut down is temporary due to a server issue and it's back and better than ever. I wish I could have a pet dolphin.
  14. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

He did. He saw you from the crowd and noticed something in your teeth. I wish I had more room to put my stuff.
  15. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It has a mind of its own and now wants to control the world with nothing but machines being in charge. Thanks for dooming mankind. I wish I can just go back to the 90s.
  16. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. All of them are bricked and need to be recalled. I wish I had more time to play games than work.
  17. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The only thing you can wish for are more literal wishes. Just wishing for wishes that wishes will come true, creating a paradox in this game. I wish I had my personal yacht.
  18. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's all limburger. I wish I can sail the seven seas.
  19. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It may look drop-dead cute, but it has the mind of Chucky. I wish I could paint like Leonardo Da Vinci.
  20. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. People are now 101% likely to cause man-made Martian and Venusian warming on those planets. I wish I had a car that flies.