• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. R

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Re: The Ash x Serena Thread Serena's history with Ash won't be relegated to a simple one second flashback like in the preview, no way. Ash, white knighting at an early age.
  2. R

SPOILERS: XY Travelog!

Currently in Route 7, doing some level grinding. Pidgeotto, Level 23 Floette, Level 19 Fletchinder, Level 22 Pikachu (with a Light Ball), Level 21 Frogadier, Level 22 Ivysaur (Female), Level 22 I was intending to keep my team as is for a while, maybe even the whole game, but then...
  3. R

REVIEW: BW142: My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

I'm guessing the animators are assuming everyone forgot that Misty had a more current outfit, or that since her AG outfit is not an outfit seen in the games, like May''s DP outfit being from Emerald, it would be out of place. Only reason Brock has his DP outfit by that logic would be because he...
  4. R

Re: The Ash x Serena Thread I doubt the workings of a saga close to two decades old has any bearing on the plot intricacies in XY. The writers apparently wanted to shake up the traditional meet-up between Ash and the regional female, and so they made so that Serena has some history with Ash...
  5. R

Re: The Ash x Serena Thread The higher-quality picture of the poster we have now definitely shows her with some kind of facial marks, and since the trailer and art didn't show any markings on her face, it can be concluded that she's likely blushing in the poster. And with that, plus that...
  6. R

Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening and Ending

The Gastrodon there is positioned so that it looks like it's looking straight at the viewer, which is why it looks small.
  7. R

A Gastrodon. Could be Cynthia's. Torkoal crying.
  8. R

In that final zoom-out scene in the ending..... ...Where's Pikachu?
  9. R

Inconsequential observance, but I noticed that Ash and Misty have the most of their Pokemon around them there, a total of 5 for each of them. Everyone else has 2 at the most, besides Iris who has 3. Kinda weird.
  10. R

Seems like the Pokemon were just hastily put together in the scrolling scene. Marill and Pansage are nowhere to be found in that circle, and none of Ash's Unova Pokemon are even in that scene. OH GOD THEY REMEMBERED TOGETIC. :D Also, Pidgeot's in that final scene, to the left, next to Kingler...
  11. R

What youtube video did you watch last?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAzzbrFgcUw&feature=player_embedded All of my yes.
  12. R

Random Images V2

13. R

REVIEW: BW086: Pochama VS Yanappu! The Magnificent Battle!!

Why does that picture look familiar....Oh. Right. I'm calling her Calill from now on. Did Dawn see Team Rocket in this episode? How did she react to their now-serious nature if she did? Was it given notice?
  14. R

Random Images V2

15. R

New opening song for BW2, "Be An Arrow" sung by Rica Matsumoto

Sceptile had always been a passive Pokemon, so him just chilling like that's fine with me. He's got his hand on his hip, and the twig's sticking out of his mouth, it's all there. Can't judge on Infernape because Charizard's hand is covering 5/6 of his body in that shot. Come to think of it, we...
  16. R

New opening song for BW2, "Be An Arrow" sung by Rica Matsumoto

Squirtle, why do you look so bloody generic in that shot? Charizard is giving the thumbs up, least you can do is wear your sunglasses, yo.
  17. R

The Last Airbender:The Legend of Korra

You gotta deal with it! If this turns out to be the case.....<333
  18. R

And so we've come full circle.
  19. R

I completely lost it when Meelo screamed "NOT NOW BABY!" Everyone who needed a CMOA at this point got it in this episode. Tenzin taking out the three chi-blockers that ambushed him and then taking out the Platinum Mechas, the three airbender kids taking down a series of Equalists including...
  20. R

Study suggests genetic link between homosexual men and their maternal relatives.

Character length in the title box prevented me from elaborating the title beyond the obvious, but hopefully everyone understands what's implied. Factors Associated with Higher Fecundity in Female Maternal Relatives of Homosexual Men - Camperio Ciani - 2012 - The Journal of Sexual Medicine -...