• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. C

Nice article, just as always. I never thought Pokemon can be based on something so creepy. But I...

Nice article, just as always. I never thought Pokemon can be based on something so creepy. But I always had doubt about those blank eyes of Parasect.
  2. C

But one thing that is bugging me is its Ruby Pokedex entry. It states that if someone looks in...

But one thing that is bugging me is its Ruby Pokedex entry. It states that if someone looks in that hole then Shedinja will steal his\her spirit. I was wondering if this has something to do with a legend or just Shedinja wanting a soul(as it lacks one)? Anyways, do you have knowledge on Kyogre...
  3. C

Thanx for doing the Nincada line. But I think it would have been better if you had explained why...

Thanx for doing the Nincada line. But I think it would have been better if you had explained why there is a hole on Shedinja body. I think that is from where Ninjask came out.
  4. C

I was thinking you might be interested in doing Nincada-Ninjask-Shedinja for your origin of...

I was thinking you might be interested in doing Nincada-Ninjask-Shedinja for your origin of species article. They are quite special and you can find enough information on them too.
  5. C

Most epic Pokemon battles in the anime

I would stay with Sinnoh for now. No one said so far but Gliscor vs Hippowdon was also nice. It followed game mechanics of Gliscor being so called a physical wall as it took a lot of physical hits and came back for more and in the end won the whole thing. And Chimchar vs any Pokemon was epic...
  6. C

Who would win in these battles: the three girls

Its true that Normal type is versatile but they still aren't the most versatile. If you have heard about Kingdra, Gyarados and Starmie then you will see versatility compared to Blissey. Thats why there are so many Bulky water in OU compared to two stalls that are Blissey and Snorlax.
  7. C

Who would win in these battles: the three girls

There should have been a poll about this. I would also say Misty just like most of another people here. Misty's Gyarados can pawn May's whole team and if Venusaur try to block its way then Flamethrower. When it comes to Dawn her to possible choices would be Mamoswine and Togekiss. Again Misty...
  8. C

Did you think Dawn and Paul were originally gonna have a subplot?

Maybe Dawn got mature by the time and she now knows that whatever she does she can't make Paul remember her name. I mean why would a cool jerk like Paul remember Dawn's name?
  9. C

thanx. You are first one who said that.

thanx. You are first one who said that.
  10. C

I was asking for your opinion. Both have strikingly strange similarity like same type of thread...

I was asking for your opinion. Both have strikingly strange similarity like same type of thread and posts.
  11. C

Your Favorite Ash

I am waiting for Ash to turn his hat back. I am waiting for it to happen since 9th movie. Maybe we will get to see it against the battle with Paul.
  12. C

hey is Scott = Cybercubed?

hey is Scott = Cybercubed?
  13. C

Your Favorite Ash

But Ash helped Dawn more than he helped May and Max so don't you think DP Ash is better?
  14. C

Preview of upcoming GF & Gym battle

I made few mistakes in there. Lets see: Kanto: Ash competed in Kanto league, passed the prelims and fought one 6 on 6 battle and got into Top 16. Johto: Ash fought two 6 on 6. One against Gary and other against Harrison and got into Top 8. Hoenn: Ash fought three of them this time. First...
  15. C

Your Favorite Ash

I think most of us agree that Kanto Ash was most hilarious thing ever in Pokemon Anime. The way he tried to climb the tree to get his hat back from Mankey was epic.
  16. C

I agree with whole of your post except for those three points. Lets see why: 1. Dawn wanted to be a coordinator from the start. Same thing was with Ash as he always wanted to be a master but what was he when he started? A noob. What was Dawn when she stared? a bigger noob. What was May when...
  17. C

In Hoenn the gym battle took two episodes when the battle format was five on five. This time the battles looks more intense and more badass so it can take two episodes of its won. And they can throw a little plot at the start.
  18. C

Just like the Olivine City Gym battle they will just do battle this time round which will probably take two episodes and then we are off to Sinnoh League.
  19. C

I was thinking of becoming a regular member in here so I hope I can help you more. Be ready...

I was thinking of becoming a regular member in here so I hope I can help you more. Be ready cause we are going to change this place into something else.
  20. C

You didn't get what I meant by copy. I mean the storyline like both having a dream of becoming Master\Master Coordinator, both getting similar line up, both gaining the trust of their starter when another species attacked them, both having childhood rival and the list goes on and on. When you...