• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Felly

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

374 words for In the Face of Adversity. Decided to just wrap it up with a short chapter since I've lost the drive to work on it anymore, and I didn't want to just leave it unfinished.
  2. Felly

1692 words on my NaNoWriMo story. I'm starting to lose my drive for it, but I'm gonna power through since I don't want to just abandon it 9 days into it.
  3. Felly

442 words for NaNoWriMo today. Friend wanted to play League tonight after he got home from work, so I decided to join him, which took away some of my writing time. I'm off tomorrow though, so that'll give me a good opportunity to catch up.
  4. Felly

Only 882 words for today in NaNoWriMo. At least I'm caught up now, so hopefully I'll be able to get ahead by the end of the week.
  5. Felly

3221 words for my NaNoWriMo story, plus some words for In the Face of Adversity to wrap up chapter 5. Working on two very different stories has made me realize how I should plan out stories in the future. I feel like words are coming a lot more easily to me with my NaNoWriMo story, which is...
  6. Felly

3119 words for my NaNoWriMo story this year. Ended up just shy of day 4's word count goal, so I'm confident I'll be able to catch up and probably even get ahead by the end of day 5, especially considering I'm averaging about 3000 words per day thus far.
  7. Felly

3037 words for my NaNoWriMo piece this year. This is the first time I've really had a chance to sit down and write for it, so I'm a few days behind. My goal is to catch up (and maybe even get ahead!) by the end of the week, so here's to hoping I can do that. I wrapped up chapter 1 today, which...
  8. Felly

776 words on chapter 5 of In the Face of Adversity. I feel like my chapters are getting a little longer now, which feels like a plus; I don't feel like I'm rushing as much through them now.
  9. Felly

I got 1495 words in on chapter 4 of In the Face of Adversity. I think this is the most I've written in one day in a while, but I think I've got the chapter itself done now! Gonna let it sit for a little while before I go back over it and share it here and on FF.net.
  10. Felly

I got 499 words in for In the Face of Adversity chapter 4. This is going to be one of my longer chapters, I think, but I've gotten a little bit of a start on it!
  11. Felly

Wrapped up chapter 3 of In the Face of Adversity today. Added some words and cleaned up some details and made sure everything was consistent before posting. Surprisingly, the me that wasn't terribly up to writing the other day didn't do an awful job with writing.
  12. Felly

873 words for chapter 3 of In the Face of Adversity today! Wasn't feeling super up to writing, but I'm glad I at least got this started.
  13. Felly

I got 288 words in on my competition one shot to wrap that up; still need to edit it, but I'm gonna save that for the weekend so I can come back to it with a fresh set of eyes. I also got in another 969 words on chapter 2 of In the Face of Adversity; pretty sure this is going to be a shorter...
  14. Felly

I wrote 471 words today for my competition one shot. Was hoping to wrap it up tonight, but I'm feeling kinda tired from work and hanging out with people after so I just got a little bit done tonight and I'll probably wrap the rest up tomorrow night after I've gotten some sleep. Some progress is...
  15. Felly

2122 words today for my competition one shot! I think I'm done working on it for now; gonna take a little bit of a break from it for now, maybe work on my Once Upon a Time story in the meantime, and then go back and look through it to see where I can make edits. I wanna go back to it with a...
  16. Felly

I wrote 1311 words for my competition one shot today! I finished writing down all of the points I had written down tonight, but I've got a couple regions that aren't covered in the story that I want covered, so I need to go and do some research before I write anything else on this story. It...
  17. Felly

I did 921 words of my one shot competition story tonight! I got about half of the letters written out so far, but I'm probably going to do more than originally planned. Just gotta find more noteworthy events that would be worth writing letters about! Maybe throw in a little 10 year old angst or...
  18. Felly

Got a blog post done today. Didn't word count check it this time (didn't think about doing that), so I have no idea what my word count is on that. I also wrote out 787 words on my next one shot, and I'm reaching the end of that, so hopefully it'll be up on the forums soon. Also did some RP stuff...
  19. Felly

781 words today on a one shot!! Might be able to finish it Thursday, to be honest, but we'll see what happens.
  20. Felly

Put in 535 words into my newest project that I got started on today, plus another 462 words for a blog entry on my Dungeons & Dragons experience. Total of 997 words for today. Not quite 1000, but hey, writing progress is progress indeed!