• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. P

stupid tranny

stupid tranny
  2. P

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

from saturday. i would have looked at the camera butttt...i didnt want to. it felt weird or something. D:
  3. P

hay gurl lol wats up??

hay gurl lol wats up??
  4. P

Puberty - What is it like?

I started pretty early so I dont really remember what it was like before, but I would never have said it was bad before people said it should be? I'm 16 and have very clear skin, I grow facial hair but not a lot and it doesnt bother me. My voice isnt as high pitched as when I was 12, obviously...
  5. P

from a month or two ago i think. i got bored and took loads of pictures but i'll just post this one. :p
  6. P

YEAH :D i bred a female one though YAAAAAAAAY

YEAH :D i bred a female one though YAAAAAAAAY
  7. P

Describe your regional accent!

I live in Dublin and say a lot of the things the OP mentioned, haha. Theres a ton of things we say here but if I posted them I'd probably sound really weird. As for an accent, I never noticed before really but I think I do have an accent. I cant think of how I'd describe it, but I'm sure some...
  8. P

Do you mean my editing out the second photo, or my slight editing of the first picture? :p But thank you! :3
  9. P

I have a better and more recent picture on my phone but I cant get it onto my laptop without sending it to my old phone. :\ This is from early February. edited out the second picture ;p
  10. P

Most painful experience you ever had?

The last day of PE (gym class for Americans maybe?) we were playing football. I never took part really and the teacher was always pissed off at me, so when I got hit there by the football he found it pretty hilarious. In all honesty it was though. ;o I also fell down a hill on a mountain and...
  11. P

What other website(s) are you on right now?

Re: What other website(s) are on right now? Tumblr, Youtube and Psypoke for now.
  12. P

What book are you in the middle of right now?

I'm not reading anything at the moment, but I plan to read Looking for Alaska soon. A lot of my friends have read it and said it's good, so hopefully it'll live up to my expectations.
  13. P

What music are you currently listening to?

DEV - Bass Down Low. Not really my normal type of music though, haha.
  14. P

GUESS WHAT I JUST HATCHED. a shiny combee! guess what gender it is! ;-;

GUESS WHAT I JUST HATCHED. a shiny combee! guess what gender it is! ;-;
  15. P

mhm ^_____________________^ youre still really only little though

mhm ^_____________________^ youre still really only little though
  16. P

Hair color?

Right now its light and dark brown. Its naturally light brown but seems to have darkened so I put a blonde dye on it because I thought there was black dye left in it when there probably wasnt. its about half and half now but I like it, and its had blonde in it before. :p
  17. P

What other Pokemon Forums are you a member in?

Serebii, marriland, pokecommunity, pe2k, pokecommunity, pkmn.net, psypoke. First ones I joined were Psypoke and Serebii though, and I never posted on Serebii. The only ones I still post on are Psypoke occasionally, and here sometimes.
  18. P

Who do you share a birthday with?

I share a birthday with my sister. :o And coincidentally, one of our neighbour's kids too. He's only half my age, if even, though.
  19. P

SHUT UP YOU'RE 15. i dont even play pokemon anymore lol. i stopped hunting shinies way before...

SHUT UP YOU'RE 15. i dont even play pokemon anymore lol. i stopped hunting shinies way before that, like waaaaaaaay before it thats why i'd gotten krisp to change my name because i'm all grown up now.
  20. P

pfft hes like 4 years too late

pfft hes like 4 years too late