• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Sakuraa

SPOILERS The problem with Obstagoon/Sirfetch'd/Purrserker

I don't see what the issue would be. As someone else mentioned, they could easily just make it so one version is found naturally in the wild and the other can be obtained through a trade npc.
  2. Sakuraa

Curry Dex Recipes

I don't eat curry myself, but the options in the game look really damn appetizing. I'm currently trying to complete the entire curry dex.
  3. Sakuraa

Worst Max Raid NPC Partners

The Wobbufet because nothing it ever does contributes to the battle. At least it never has in my case. And am I the only one who feels the selection for raid partners is pretty small?
  4. Sakuraa

SwSh Max Raid Discussion

Oh, the catch rate in offline is naturally 100%....so that's why I was always able to catch everything I've found, including 2 Gigantmax Corviknight and a Gigantamax Centiscorch. I thought I was just lucky. Now I'm a bit disappointed.
  5. Sakuraa

Are they ever gonna show Sobble and Grookey in action?

They obviously will be shown off at some point. Even though this series is completely different from all previous ones, I don't see Ash not getting a starter. My guess for him is Sobble. As for when they'll show up, I assume the next time Ash and Go visit Galar since it doesn't seem they be...
  6. Sakuraa

Character ages in Pokémon Games

I generally go with the Pokemon Adventures manga for my age ranges for the main protagonists, unless we get official confirmation within the games like with Sun and Moon. I generally regard them as all being around the same age. Iirc, only the BW protagonists were officially confirmed to be...
  7. Sakuraa

SPOILERS Gen8 fossil discussion thread

I just don't see any reason to believe that these entries wouldn't be as factual as all others, unless Gamefreak ever says otherwise of course, then I'll definitely have to change my stance on it. But until that happens, they're all official to me. Not to me. The Pokemon world is strange...
  8. Sakuraa

PREVIEW: SS004: Let's Go to the Galar Region! An Encounter with Hibanny!!

This is the first episode I'm actually interested in watching. I hope they'll give Galar a good debut here.
  9. Sakuraa

Which is exactly what I do.
  10. Sakuraa

Okay after seeing them in camp, I changed my mind. Dracovish and Arctovish are total cuties too. A happy Dracovish is an adorable big baby. I also finally got around to checking out their Pokedex entries and I'm pretty surprised. I thought these guys were all mismashes of different Pokemon to...
  11. Sakuraa

NEWS: The Official Pokemon Company Makes a Contemplation of Ash's League Loses

LMAO this is freaking hilarious :LOL:
  12. Sakuraa

Literally same for me. I only just finished the game Tuesday.

Literally same for me. I only just finished the game Tuesday.
  13. Sakuraa

PREVIEW: SS004: Let's Go to the Galar Region! An Encounter with Hibanny!!

So Shoot City is Wyndon. Wow, they're actually going to the last city you get to in SwSh on their first trip to Galar. That's pretty insane, but it's good since Wyndon is where the league takes place. Ash just might be able to get word of the gym challenge while he and Go are there.
  14. Sakuraa

Camping Anecdotes

I opened camp yesterday and was met with this face taking up my entire screen. She then proceeded to laugh at me for scaring the crap out of me. Then she took a nap Then Joy decided to be a ball hog. Then the funniest thing happened. This Dracozolt also fell asleep and when I went to...
  15. Sakuraa

Hey, how have you been :bulbaLove:

Hey, how have you been :bulbaLove:
  16. Sakuraa

Show us your Pokemon!

My champion team.
  17. Sakuraa

SPOILERS Official Sword/Shield Travelog Thread

I finally ended up beating Hop in our final battle. It was pretty cheap. I just leveled up Irene (Cinderace), until she could survive a Close Combat from Zacian and then used Counter to one shot it. And with that, my official Shield adventure is over.
  18. Sakuraa

NEWS: Pocket Monsters (2019) Opening 1 "One, Two, Three"

OMG, I'm not the only one who thought that! That was literally my thought when I first heard this, I started thinking of Getter Ban Ban. :lapras: I like the song, mainly because of that resemblance. Getter Ban Ban was one of my favorite openings. The only thing I don't like is how the opening...
  19. Sakuraa

Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

I said before the games came out that I thought Dynamax had the potential to be the best power-up in the series over Megas and Z-Moves if they were executed well. Having finished Shield, I think it ended up very well as a mechanic. My biggest issue with Mega Evolution was that they weren't able...
  20. Sakuraa

The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

Since I've just finished the post-game this morning, I guess now is as good a time as any to leave my review on the games. I'll try to keep this as condensed as possible. My opinions on the plot will be spoiler boxed since it's long af. Also, spoilers. Story Overall, I really like a lot of...