• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. yourlilemogirl

Thank you for the poem it was mad dope (ノ⁄ˇ⁄ω⁄ˇ⁄ )ゝ

Thank you for the poem it was mad dope (ノ⁄ˇ⁄ω⁄ˇ⁄ )ゝ
  2. yourlilemogirl

*boops the Flutter*

*boops the Flutter*
  3. yourlilemogirl

*boops the Flutter on their profile*

*boops the Flutter on their profile*
  4. yourlilemogirl

Naw you’re good ♡ and I think I am :3 Haha yeah I do, I kinda never left the social circle when...

Naw you’re good ♡ and I think I am :3 Haha yeah I do, I kinda never left the social circle when I retired years ago. I just would vanish for weeks at a time on my own accord lol
  5. yourlilemogirl

Staff Make You Lose Count V2

Six
  6. yourlilemogirl

-pokes back-

-pokes back-
  7. yourlilemogirl

Haha that sounds like a path I want to head down! I hope I’m already on it lol I vanished for a...

Haha that sounds like a path I want to head down! I hope I’m already on it lol I vanished for a while myself, but the draw of old friends/bulbafam just couldn’t let me fully abandon everything. I’m still not really “here” but I try and pop in from time to time, just to give it a poke and see...
  8. yourlilemogirl

Thing are...ok ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Life is happening at the very least :b Haha Gama you know some of us...

Thing are...ok ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Life is happening at the very least :b Haha Gama you know some of us are “bulba-lifers” at this point x) I was excited to see you still pop by though! I miss you ;3;
  9. yourlilemogirl

Hey Gama!!

Hey Gama!!
  10. yourlilemogirl

Stahp fighting me with logic pls

Stahp fighting me with logic pls
  11. yourlilemogirl

:b sorry, I get nostalgic and go on Like sprees lol

:b sorry, I get nostalgic and go on Like sprees lol
  12. yourlilemogirl

Hey, it’s been awhile? No?

Hey, it’s been awhile? No?
  13. yourlilemogirl

You’re all creepers pls Get outta my personal zone :T

You’re all creepers pls Get outta my personal zone :T
  14. yourlilemogirl

LUCY PLS

LUCY PLS
  15. yourlilemogirl

I think you’re sweeter than any bee’s knees. Just sayin’ ( ˘ ³˘)♡

I think you’re sweeter than any bee’s knees. Just sayin’ ( ˘ ³˘)♡
  16. yourlilemogirl

I miss you Musa.. :( I hope whatever you’ve gone on to do and be brings you joy like youve never...

I miss you Musa.. :( I hope whatever you’ve gone on to do and be brings you joy like youve never known before. You’re always in my heart ♡ I know you’ll never see this but I just had to put it out into the universe hoping you’d feel it. ~Love always, your Tay
  17. yourlilemogirl

Tank ewe (ノ)´∀`(ヾ)

Tank ewe (ノ)´∀`(ヾ)
  18. yourlilemogirl

Thanks!

Thanks!
  19. yourlilemogirl

Thank you c:

Thank you c: