• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

Search results

1. Vay

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Up vs Down Games (V94)

427 up it goes, a few more jumps
  2. Vay

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

depend on who it is, I might enjoy it, or if its someone like Kim Jong Un will likely be nervous around v's avatar gets trapped in GTA San Andreas
  3. Vay

423 higher jumping
  4. Vay

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3] (PLEASE [SPOILER] UNREVEALED GEN 8 POKEMON)

had to look up it's design 3/10 not sure if I'll like it, too early to tell, might go up or might go down for now staying at 3 Oshawott
  5. Vay

10/10 love that otter Noivern
  6. Vay

The Banned Game v2

(not going to mention it anymore, others get offended so easily, going to keep it neutral) Banned for light blue
  7. Vay

(typo, forgot the 's', any Pokemon fan can see the typo and not make it a big deal and just move on) 2/10 not much for me, 3rd gen had the least amount of Pokemon I liked based on its design (3rd gen only 18 out of the 135 Pokemon in the gen I loved) Azumarril
  8. Vay

The Banned Game v2

Banned for eating fresh fruit
  9. Vay

Throw Something at the Poster Above

throws a cup of water
  10. Vay

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

assuming we are in a space suit with oxygen Likely be surprised at first, scream in a panic... after a bit, just accept it start admire the view v - wake sup in a submersible above the Mariana Trench (deepest part of the ocean)
  11. Vay

What Gen 8 Pokemon Won the Biggest Piece of your Heart?

so far Nickit and Thievul are the two main ones for me that where "love at first sight" no surprise to some that know me, I love foxys, once I saw it loved it those two I love the most (for Galar - also becoming the first two Galar {Pokemon I drawn) also Alcremie, Zacian, Zamazenta, and...
  12. Vay

8/10 love it, cute design and funny in the anime 6th gen really had starters I loved (unlike third gen) Epurr
  13. Vay

When did you last change your avatar?

changed it a few minutes ago, from a sleeping Vaporeon to now one awake
  14. Vay

A Pokemon Move Starting With...

Knock Off no more held items!!
  15. Vay

What pokemon move comes to mind for the user above?

Play Rough
  16. Vay

The Banned Game v2

Banned for not liking any kind of sauce :p
  17. Vay

Throw Something at the Poster Above

throws cup of iced tea
  18. Vay

What is the User Above Known For?

Known for trying to take down the Vees :p
  19. Vay

422 nice and high jumps, a bit more to go
  20. Vay

What pokemon move comes to mind for the user above?

Tackle