• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

Search results

1. Team Gaara

Your thoughts on the Galar region?

I really like Galar, but I'm bitter that the Wild Area basically nerfed it from it's true potential. Routes are all incredibly short. We have one Cave that is cool but there's only one. Some Towns are small to the point that they are literally just a Pokemon Center, three Houses, and the Gym...
  2. Team Gaara

How's the OST (Official Soundtrack) of Sword/Shield so far to you?

Just had the battle against All other themes can go home, we have a winner~
  3. Team Gaara

Galar Fashion Thread

Not much of a Customizer, but I do like the League Uniforms Naturally, I'm going with Nessa's
  4. Team Gaara

SwSh All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VIII)

I just need a Berry Sweet, if anyone has a spare. You can put it on any Pokemon, I don't care which. I'm not too far into the game (5th Gym), so there isn't much I can trade back if you want something specific~ FC: SW-5324-5567-2702
  5. Team Gaara

How's the OST (Official Soundtrack) of Sword/Shield so far to you?

Hulbury has yet to be dethroned for best City Theme yet, but Ballonlea is giving it some competition. Glimwood Tangle has become my favorite music so far, though~
  6. Team Gaara

Uniform number

Went with 030 as a reference to a FE Cipher Card
  7. Team Gaara

How difficult have you found Sword & Shield thus far?

It's decently challenging. I have been doing a lot of grinding so it's probably a bit easier than it could be but even then, still decent~ Not as much of a cakewalk as X and Y, I'd say it's on par with USUM
  8. Team Gaara

SPOILERS Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen VIII)

Are the daily Sweets random? Can they be reset for? Or are you guarenteed a specific reward every day before you battle?
  9. Team Gaara

SPOILERS Official Sword/Shield Travelog Thread

I just battled Opal~ I'm ungodly overleveled since I had been going up 10 Levels since Kabu, but it seems I'm at a point where I can chill for a bit~ On the way to Circhester~
  10. Team Gaara

New Eeveelutions for Sword and Shield?

My hopes aren't too high but I would like to see more Eeveelutions, it's always a desire of mine with Eeveelutions being one of my favorite lines~
  11. Team Gaara

SPOILERS Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Most people have already speculated that that's probably going to happen. Some mons here, version exclusives add in some other options, and save the rest for the third version~ It's plausible IMO but I think it's much more likely they'll add the others in some form of DLC before we get any kind...
  12. Team Gaara

SPOILERS Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

I personally prefer the honesty. It would be worse to come up with several different excuses than coming clean and being upfront about it the way he did. Besides, he isn't saying the game is incomplete, he just said they are making some certain decisions so it can come out sooner than it would...
  13. Team Gaara

I'm also a firm believer that all of the mons can eventually be added in the future in DLC. People are overreacting way too much thinking there's 0 chance of non-Galar Region Dex mons getting added. Even if it's not a plan of their's now, there's nothing stopping them from working on it in the...
  14. Team Gaara

People need to chill. Death threats and insult hurling is not going to make you be able to transfer over your Shuckle. There's a mature way to do things and voice a complaint so that you'll actually be taken seriously~
  15. Team Gaara

Usually we see the staff go through the game~ I don't expect it to be on the floor but it could be. And we don't know how long the Showcase at the Treehouse Event will be until it happens (there's usually an estimate to how long the segment will be but there's no guarantee of one).
  16. Team Gaara

Direct had a lot more than I expected! Starting from the Box Legends, Zacian and Zamazenta look really cool~ They look more similar than I expected, but I like that they look so much alike since I assume there's lore involved there (especially since they also have similar Dex Entires about...
  17. Team Gaara

Masuda will probably be glad for the day he actually retires so people will stop reading everything he posts as some hint about the games.
  18. Team Gaara

I mean, 99% of the time, the art itself gives it away. Very few people can match Sugimori's style on point.
  19. Team Gaara

None of them look particularly feminine, so I don't expect any to~