• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

Search results

1. unrepentantAuthor

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Been writing 100+ words a day of Different Eyes, I'm delighted to say. It's not exactly NaNoWriMo, but it's something.
  2. unrepentantAuthor

Wrote 600+ words of DE, only for my beta to tell me I'd be better off starting from scratch. Ah...
  3. unrepentantAuthor

Been making conlangs and cultures. Here's an excerpt: saa ses purouai naidohou dae mouk shaas, saa thith houdu dae mouk quot saates do "and he stood holding his hat, and turned his wet face to the wind"
  4. unrepentantAuthor

Few hundred words of my oneshot entry! Not sure how far along I am, but I'm definitely going to exceed my target wordcount, which was pretty minimal.
  5. unrepentantAuthor

@Snuggle Tier List - I'm intrigued. What could possibly be so wrong with the name Michael?
  6. unrepentantAuthor

Nearing completion of DE ch6. Also tinkering with bits of my novel in a vain attempt to make sense of my hideously disorganised Scrivener doc.
  7. unrepentantAuthor

I've been writing something different for NaNo — a co-written CYOA novel about raising and rewilding dragons in modern Britain. It's fun! Very behind on wordcount, but I've been working overtime, so... :P
  8. unrepentantAuthor

Recently been writing DE ch6 and the NaNo project my partner and I are working on together. It's a CYOA dragon-raising novel.
  9. unrepentantAuthor

Been writing 20-60 word at a time before bed in my private Discord server as a way of trying to ease into a habit. We'll see where that gets me. Might spend a lot of the next couple days writing, if I'm lucky. Gonna start commuting to work on the bus - it'd be great to develop a writing habit...
  10. unrepentantAuthor

@Felly, congrats on posting a fic after however long an absence! I hope you keep it up.
  11. unrepentantAuthor

Replies to reviews! Always reply to your reviewers, fellow authors. It's good to do! And don't take weeks to do it like I just did!
  12. unrepentantAuthor

About 1500 words of my ~new chapter~
  13. unrepentantAuthor

@lucarioknight56 that is incredibly impressive. I've only written that much in a single day maybe two or three times in my life. What's your secret?
  14. unrepentantAuthor

More reviews! 600w yesterday, 500w today. Hopefully tonight I'll post here again with a wordcount for my own fic.
  15. unrepentantAuthor

1200 words of reviews. 500 yesterday. Feels good. No progress on the fanfic just at the moment, but Soon.
  16. unrepentantAuthor

@lucarioknight56 I will consider looking into that! I actually have a Chromebook that's perfect for writing on the go, but obviously it doesn't have 4G access and not everywhere has decent wifi. A bluetooth keyboard might make my phone a much more tolerable writing device.
  17. unrepentantAuthor

I want to do some writing on my phone instead of browsing hell websites or whatever, but it's such a hassle tbh. I haven't tried using onenote yet though, it didn't occur to me since I try using G docs. Onenote functions a lot better on mobile than G docs does so I'll give it a go!
  18. unrepentantAuthor

almost 2000 words of reviews. blimey.
  19. unrepentantAuthor

I finished the first draft of my novel's first chapter! Hoorah! Now, if only I could get my printer to work, I could distribute it to my family...
  20. unrepentantAuthor

Finished the editing process, adding another 700 words as I went! So excited to post fic again after six years!