• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

Search results

1. Magnificent Entertainer

ATTENTION: Bulbagarden Staff Drive Winter 2019

Well hello there, everyone, it is I, Bulbagarden's Multimedia Executive, Magnificent Entertainer. I've got some exciting new for you all today. Given that Gen VIII is right around the corner, we are looking to hire some new staff members for a few Bulbagarden projects. Most specifically, we are...
  2. Magnificent Entertainer

Mafia: It's All About ME 2 Mafia: Endgame: Resourceful Plans - 8/7/18

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amTOvyMcXz0 Day 0: Days of our Future Past The year 3016. Newly minted Bulbagarden staff members Captron and Zexinator take advantage of their new powers to explore the ruins of the Bulbagarden forums, a once thriving metropolis gone into decay with the...
  3. Magnificent Entertainer

Upcoming Forum Maintenance

Hey all, just to let you know, the forums will be down for maintenance some time this weekend. As of right now, we do not know the exact time/date, but we'll keep you posted when we have updates. Thanks for your patience.
  4. Magnificent Entertainer

All Things Bulbacast

Hello there, everybody. It is I, Maniacal Engineer, the current Bulbacast Host. Though the Bulbacast project has been around for a while, it had fallen into disuse after recording a only single episode in August 2014. The project was revived and rebooted in November 2017, right around the...
  5. Magnificent Entertainer

Mixed Emotions

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-spiBV2Be5A To the Fun and Games and War Room communities, What can I say? It's been a blast. These past three years have been an adventure, that's for sure. It's definitely safe to say that my time here on Bulbagarden forums would have been very different...
  6. Magnificent Entertainer

Mafia: BMU Archive

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-spiBV2Be5A To the Fun and Games and War Room communities, What can I say? It's been a blast. These past three years have been an adventure, that's for sure. It's definitely safe to say that my time here on Bulbagarden forums would have been very different...
  7. Magnificent Entertainer

POTW: Pokémon of the Week #78: Charmander, Charmeleon, and Charizard

In the World of Pokémon, there lives a vast number and variety of amazing creatures to befriend and collect. This week, we're going to take a look at the Charmander line. First appearing in the Red and Green games, as one of the starter lines in Kanto, Charmander was the very first Pokémon...
  8. Magnificent Entertainer

What's Your Favorite Pokémon (Generations 3 and 4)

The Favorite Pokémon Thread (Generations 3 and 4) Welcome to a newly revamped "Favorite Pokémon" thread, everyone! Just like with its previous edition, in this thread you can vote for your favorite Pokémon and discuss anything about it. Do you like its design? Or its typing? Was it your Most...
  9. Magnificent Entertainer

VGT/Ent Inc. Merger

Hello there, everyone. It's your friendly neighborhood Maniacal Engineer here with a little announcement. As the thread title implies, the Video Games and Technology section will soon be merging with the Entertainment Inc. section. The combined section will retain the name Entertainment Inc...
  10. Magnificent Entertainer

VGT/Ent Inc. Merger

Hello there, everyone. It's your friendly neighborhood Maniacal Engineer here with a little announcement. As the thread title implies, the Video Games and Technology section will soon be merging with the Entertainment Inc. section. The combined section will retain the name Entertainment Inc...
  11. Magnificent Entertainer

POTW: Pokémon of the Week #75: Pawniard and Bisharp

Well hello there, Pokémon fans. It is I, Maniacal Engineer, coming at you with this week's Pokémon of the Week. This week, we'll be covering a Pokémon that I think is pretty cool, and I just caught as a Shiny in my playthrough of Ultra Moon, the Pawniard family! Based partially off of the...
  12. Magnificent Entertainer

Enter the Dragon

Hey guys! Forums Super Mod Maniacal Engineer here with a quick announcement. Please welcome dragon_nataku as the newest addition to the VGT and Ent Inc. Moderator team! She will be joining Dolce and I as the go to people for any issues or concerns any of y'all might have about these sections.
  13. Magnificent Entertainer

Enter the Dragon

Hey guys! Forums Super Mod Maniacal Engineer here with a quick announcement. Please welcome dragon_nataku as the newest addition to the VGT and Ent Inc. Moderator team! She will be joining Dolce and I as the go to people for any issues or concerns any of y'all might have about these sections.
  14. Magnificent Entertainer

Somewhere Over The Rainbow...Cloud

Greetings, Fun and Gamers, it is I, one of the Fun and Games resident Super Moderators, Maniacal Engineer. Today, I have the absolute pleasure of welcoming Rainbow Cloud as the newest member of the Fun and Games team. As many of y'all know, we've recently lost a few sectional staff members...
  15. Magnificent Entertainer

A Minor Change or Two

Greetings, fellow Fun and Gamers! It is I, your lovable Section Head, Maniacal Engineer...or at least until recently I was. While I remain as lovable as I always have been, you may have noticed, if you are observant, the lack of a Section Head badge by my username. No, I am not leaving Fun and...
  16. Magnificent Entertainer

POTW: Pokémon of the Week #69: Wimpod and Golisopod

In the World of Pokémon, there lives a vast number and variety of amazing creatures to befriend and collect. Every week, we will be focusing on a single one of these Pokémon or evolutionary line and talking about what makes it special. In honor of the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, this...
  17. Magnificent Entertainer

Mafia: Holiday Mafia 2017: Endgame: The Ghosts of Kwanzaas Past 15/1/18

Greetings once again, Mafia fans, it is I, your lovable host and Section Head Magical Elf Maniacal Engineer, and, since it is that time of year again, The War Room staff has decided to host another mafia game celebrating the various December holidays. For those who have no idea how to play...
  18. Magnificent Entertainer

POTW: Pokémon of the Week #65: Shieldon and Bastiodon

Gwahahahaha! Greetings Pokémon fans, it is I, Byron, the Canalave City Gym Leader! This week, we will be discussing my favorite Pokémon, the one and only Bastiodon. I LOVE BASTIODON!!!!!! Bringing an Armor fossil to be revived will reward you with a Shieldon, the pre-evolved form of Bastiodon...
  19. Magnificent Entertainer

TheCapsFan Clocks Out

TheCapsFan sat impatiently at the conference table. Maniacal Engineer was late...again. As a regular moderator, his frequent tardiness had been bad enough, but now, as a Super Moderator and Section Head it was inexcusable and completely unprofessional. Day in and day out, the ever punctual Caps...
  20. Magnificent Entertainer

Hats off for TheCapsFan

Greetings, fellow Fun and Gamers! It is I, your lovable Section Head, Maniacal Engineer. Today, I have a rather important announcement for you all. As some of you may know, our friend, TheCapsFan, has recently started college, and is also part of the marching band. As a result, his time has...