• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

• ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

Search results

1. O

PREVIEW: BW039 - Fossil Revival! Ancient Mysterious Bird Archeops!!

From Slowkingsley on Serebii.
  2. O

BW034-36 (Unconfirmed)

http://yuzuru.2ch.net/poke/1285683427/ Can anyone translate these? I know they may be fake, but someone said it was from Dengeki Magazine? Sorry if these turn out to be fake, I just thought someone may find it interesting.
  3. O

BW032 - Beloved Cottonee Rides the Wind!

From TV Tokyo as well, not exactly great at translating though...
  4. O

BW030 - The Road to Becoming a Dragon Master! Axew VS Druddigon!!

From TV Tokyo Again I don't know if a thread to itself is necessary, but since new info has come out about this episode. Why not? Honestly I hated Druddigon when I first saw him in September, but the anime has completely changed my mind. Did the same thing with Pignite as well. Huh....wonder...
  5. O

BW031 - The Lost Scalchop! Mijumaru's Greatest Crisis!!

From TV Tokyo Here's a small pic, btw. Can't really tell what Mijumaru is using for a shell instead of his scalchop...is that a Joltik? Can't wait! Will probably be my favorite episode of best wishes. Love that damn otter....
  6. O

BW029 - The Scary Story of the Litwick Mansion!

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201104071900.html From Playerking on Serebii Don't know if this deserves a whole thread to itself, but it is confirmed now.
  7. O

BW028 - Battle of Trust! Excadrill VS Bisharp!

From Serebii, couldn't find any more info though. http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon/
  8. O

BW024 - Team Rockets VS Team Plasma -Part 2-

Not sure if this needs a new thread or not, but considering its a different episode airing a week later, I think it does. BW024 - Team Rockets VS Team Plasma-Part 2- ロケット団VSプラズマ団!-後編- Airdate - 24th March
  9. O

PREVIEW: BW023 - Team Rockets VS Team Plasma

Found this on Serebii. Original title eh? BW023 - Team Rockets VS Team Plasma-Part 1- ロケット団VSプラズマ団!-前編- Airdate - 17th March
  10. O

Do you agree with N and Team Plasma's intentions?

As far as we know, both N and Team Plasma intend on separating Humans and Pokemon, saying that owning Pokemon is cruel. Now I was wondering, do you guys agree with what they say? Personally in a way I do. Think about it; you're an Empoleon living with your mate and baby Piplups. Then comes...
  11. O

Contest: Oshawott vs. Piplup

A lot of people are comparing these two Pokemon, and I was just curious to see who would win. Both are ridiculously cute Water Starters, who've both been called DerpDerp upon being revealed. So who would you pick? The shell-wielding Sea-Otter Pokemon Mijumaru? Or the too proud for its own good...
  12. O

Change of Seasons?

This may have already been suggested in another thread, but one thing I think Gen V desperately needs, is a change of seasons. I mean we already have the change from Morning-Night, why not incorporate Summer-Winter? This could very well be happening already though, just look at the path to...
  13. O

Updated B&W Site Images

The site was just updated with clear pics from Pokemon Black & White, nothing new but at least we get to see some more. I still can't tell what the heck that thing on the bridge is, I think a car :p http://www.pokemon.co.jp/bw/index.html