• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

• ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

Search results

1. S

What song is stuck in your head right now?

Get another boyfriend by Backstreet Boys I seriously dunno why. xD
  2. S

What was the worst disease you had?

Coarctation of the aorta. I was born with it. Heart diseases are not fun. but for something more ordinary, I guess Chickenpox. God, that was awful.
  3. S

How are you feeling today?

Pretty okay, just that my feet hurt. ;;____;; note to self; High-heels + 10 hours of walking = not good.
  4. S

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

I can't get over how cute your hair looks. >_<
  5. S

A bit dizzy, I was in a catetrization yesterday, and just got from the hospital.
  6. S

Long distance relationships - yes or no?

As mentioned before, if the two people truly love each other, then I say yes. C:
  7. S

Will You Get the 3DS?

yup. That's pretty much exactly why I'm going to wait for the 3DS. C:
  8. S

Will You Get the 3DS?

Yeah. I'm sick of having the old Nintendo DS. xD seriously, I don't even have lite. :p
  9. S

Last Poster Wins [V4.0]

I'm sorry if this is gonna disappoint you, but the truth is, I win. C:
  10. S

Did you go Trick-or-Treating?

Nope. We don't celebrate Halloween in Finland. Though I wish we did.
  11. S

Do you use a cell phone?

My phone is really old, and I only use it to call and text people, but that doesn't mean I don't use it a lot. lD
  12. S

Excited. I finally got my cosplay costume, and it fits me perfect. Now I just need to grab some photos. ^_^
  13. S

Bulbagarden Halloween Party, 2010

I kinda thought it was you. lD
  14. S

Okay I was not expecting Rayne to be MacGyver, but okay. xD
  15. S

I hope thats a good thing. xD
  16. S

SUPRISE. :D
  17. S

Animal in you

I'm an otter. HELL YEAH!
  18. S

Kinda pissed off. My stupid laptop is too old for The Sims 3. >_>
  19. S

^ awwww. D: I know how you feel. Well, I hope you feel better soon!~ for myself, I feel pretty okay, I've got a sore throat and a headache, but thats nothing unusual for me. :l
  20. S

Who do you ship Iris with?

I'm leaning towards WishfulShipping (Iris&Dento), but I find NegaiShipping (Iris&Ash) pretty cute too. c: