• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

• ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

Search results

1. O

PREVIEW: BW039 - Fossil Revival! Ancient Mysterious Bird Archeops!!

From Slowkingsley on Serebii.
  2. O

PREVIEW: BW36- Iris and Excadrill

Tell me about it, that extra 2 episodes are really going to impact the pacing of the show. I mean what if we don't get to the gym for 2 MORE episodes? o.o The Blasphemy.
  3. O

PREVIEW: BW36- Iris and Excadrill

It's real, just so there's no more doubt on its authenticity. http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/5296/bw36le.jpg Eh sounds okay to me. Not a huge fan of Excadrill, but I've barely seen him. We will see.
  4. O

Caption the screenshots!

Lol Jack Baur! I just watched the EMP episode today, omg. TP VS TR needed one of those!
  5. O

BW031 - The Lost Scalchop! Mijumaru's Greatest Crisis!!

Yeah because you can really tell a summary is fake by the name of the character. And I highly doubt a Mod would post fake info on their own website. Not to mention that Kenyan is probably an ode to Kenya, which is where Blitzle/Zebra are from. It's real.
  6. O

From Sushi at Serebii.
  7. O

Has your name ever been used in the anime?

It has now that BW010 has been dubbed ;) I never thought they would name a Character Pierce. It helps that its a badass Team Rocket Agent as well :D
  8. O

BW034-36 (Unconfirmed)

I basically got this after using google translate, its probably no where near what the titles actually are xD BW034 - Sigilyph! The Guarded Sand City!! BW035 - Hatooboo VS Barujiina! Battle in the Sky! BW036 - Nimbasa City Night Festival! Yeah I bet someone can do better....Although if these...
  9. O

BW034-36 (Unconfirmed)

http://yuzuru.2ch.net/poke/1285683427/ Can anyone translate these? I know they may be fake, but someone said it was from Dengeki Magazine? Sorry if these turn out to be fake, I just thought someone may find it interesting.
  10. O

REVIEW: "A Rival Battle for Club Champ!" Review Thread

Haven't seen this ep yet, but I had to comment. YES my name is finally in Pokemon! I thought it would never happen.....*Cries*
  11. O

BW032 - Beloved Cottonee Rides the Wind!

It flies, its a grass type, and its different then Tsutarja and Kurumiru. He can catch it. /sarcasm
  12. O

Well, the summary does mention Satoshi and Cottonee in the same sentence. So he obviously will get it....
  13. O

Not to mention Mijumaru would have to become a Daikenki when that thing evolves into a Denchura. Either that or Mijumaru's gonna have one big-ass scalchop replacement.
  14. O

From TV Tokyo as well, not exactly great at translating though...
  15. O

BW030 - The Road to Becoming a Dragon Master! Axew VS Druddigon!!

From TV Tokyo Again I don't know if a thread to itself is necessary, but since new info has come out about this episode. Why not? Honestly I hated Druddigon when I first saw him in September, but the anime has completely changed my mind. Did the same thing with Pignite as well. Huh....wonder...
  16. O

From TV Tokyo Here's a small pic, btw. Can't really tell what Mijumaru is using for a shell instead of his scalchop...is that a Joltik? Can't wait! Will probably be my favorite episode of best wishes. Love that damn otter....
  17. O

BW029 - The Scary Story of the Litwick Mansion!

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201104071900.html From Playerking on Serebii Don't know if this deserves a whole thread to itself, but it is confirmed now.
  18. O

BW028 - Battle of Trust! Excadrill VS Bisharp!

Unless there is any more info anyone can find, then I guess it is fake. Sorry, just wanted to post it here in case it was real hehe. I hope it is though.....seems Epic :(
  19. O

I couldn't either but someone else on Serebii said they did :/ May be fake. I hope not though.
  20. O

From Serebii, couldn't find any more info though. http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon/