• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

Search results

1. crobatair

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Well, understood, but I've posted all I know in this thread, so nothing new I can say in a private message to you even if I desire to. Just kindly remind, what really makes sense is not what stuff the Riddler has ever talked about or posted, I hope others see that why he became the Riddler...
  2. crobatair

To tell you the truth, there is no need to check that thread again and again and care so much about every Riddler's post, cause the stuff was shown on Tieba, which is a relatively common social platform for Chinese Internet users (if you have a Chinese phone number, you can register your account...
  3. crobatair

That means they are private, hidden for people who aren’t his followers. I remember that Masuda posted a picture where he was siting in the middle of a dark room, surrounded by all of the pixel-style ace Pokémon of all bosses, last week, and soon after that day, they posted a comment saying...
  4. crobatair

Sure, this leak has something to do with the Chinese leak 2.0. It’s said that they have some friends working inside the Chinese translation team, so, every time, they always know lots of inner information. I mean not only the Riddler, there’re some other ones, all like the Riddler, also knowing...
  5. crobatair

Actually, I would like to share something that's worth paying attention to... I followed Riddler's Weibo (Chinese Twitter) and other Chinese social media platforms (most of them are shown as screenshots with dialogues, so I dont know what the hell they are, but who cares). Some of his friends or...