• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

Search results

1. I

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

I'm further working out Nogal's psychology. Not that his profile is already quite detailed.
  2. I

Polishing chapter 1 a bit (I called it done, but I can't help but to tinker with it every time I read it). Ah, LotR, that can only mean Lord of the... Oh, crap, a moderator.
  3. I

997 words for chapter 4 thus far.
  4. I

The prologue and the first three chapters are done (15.983 words total), I've began writing the first draft of chapter 4. I'll release the stuff once that chapter is complete (and I'm feeling highly courageous).
  5. I

Over a thousand words added to chapter 3. The whole tale is starting to shape quite fine. Chapter 3 is about 2600 words long, it will probably be twice that amount when it's done, considering all the things that will happen. I know it may look pretty long for a chapter but a lot needs to happen...
  6. I

Ending the day with about 1.500 words for chapter 3. That's 1 point 500 words for dp.:p
  7. I

Started with chapter 3, I've got enough of tweaking and revising chapter 2 (it's not done but close anyway). All I have written thus far is 11.066 words for a prologue, two nearly finished chapters and a third one just started.
  8. I

I did some more revising on chapter 2, finding some ways to drive a few more nails into the coffin of Nogal.
  9. I

Nearly done with the first draft of chapter 2 of Two Perfect Cowards. Then the polishing begins and that takes the longest. Almost 2000 words for today.
  10. I

I've been readjusting the summaries of the first few chapters, particularly cutting away filler material such as characters eating, travelling, shopping and going to bed. Such fluff does not forward the story and therefore must be omitted. I've also split a chapter to spread the amount of...
  11. I

That happened to me as well in a few minor occasions. The thing is, once I began rewriting what I had lost I ended up with something far superior that the original material. It only shows the importance of revision.
  12. I

Chapter one is as good as done but the prologue still is unfinished, despite being hardly 700 words. I'm trying to blend archaic English with horror and Pokemon. Just think of Tolkien's Silmarillion and add horror and Pokemon and you've got a general picture of what I'm trying to do. I've been...
  13. I

Dear heavens, this. Aside from e-mail conversation between me and someone who is restoring a 30 year old keyboard for me I've hardly done any typing. Bad, bad, bad.
  14. I

I just finished a ludicrous conversation between Nogal and a Poké ball for the mere purpose of fooling around. I'll post it in the sample thread when I can the network connection on my Ubuntu laptop running. It's quite raw and unpolished (and totally uncanon) but seems like a fun read to me.
  15. I

It took about six or seven rewrites before I decently nailed the paragraph where the main character enters a Pokémon Centre for the first time. It gave me a look in how he observes unknown situations and locations that will greatly aid him, I just realized. I think I'm also done with the...
  16. I

I had some spare time at work today and typed about 800 words without trying to be productive. Some nice descriptive lines came from that session and some dialogue practice.
  17. I

But you just typed two sentences?
  18. I

I wrote Control + Z today. (I also finished the opening paragraph of the prologue that reads like something out of a horror novel.)
  19. I

Control + Z.
  20. I

I've been working out a concept that has been haunting my mind for some time; an idea for a sci-fi story that takes place on earth after the sun has entered its white dwarf stage. The tale is about trust and the value of teamwork in a post-apocalyptical world where every one backstabs another...