• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

Search results

1. Nori

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

134 words to continue the dialogue. Also did some research and have some ideas of where to take them for the next day.
  2. Nori

107 words moving the dialogue along.
  3. Nori

Dunno how many words because I didn't count yesterday... I don't think I wrote anything Friday... Anyway, removed some of the dialogue to take it a better direction, and I just finished fitting in the thing i wanted to fit in.
  4. Nori

I totally spaced the amount yesterday, and I dunno where to count. 53 words today... Been having trouble with where i stopped with the dialogue while also trying to insert a piece of dialogue in there because the dialogue ended up going a bit differently than I expected.
  5. Nori

110 words I think... Momoka's in the bath chatting with a couple of her squad mates .
  6. Nori

259 words. Got them finished with the puzzle now, and didn't forget about their lunch.
  7. Nori

459 words. Got Momoka and her partner for the day getting through the puzzle... Hopefully I don't forget about their lunch. Also tweaked an earlier word.
  8. Nori

36 words besides the tweaking I did. Been having a bit of trouble writing the day, but now that I think about it, I think it took me at least a few days to write the first day of puzzles... Hope tomorrow ends up a little more fruitful.
  9. Nori

267 words in Electrowood. Had a bit of trouble starting off, but finally figured something out that I liked and wasn't awkward. Also changed another character's name to make it easier on myself. There was also some tweaking here and there too.
  10. Nori

I think I'm gonna call it at 98 words. Got to the end of the day for Electrowood. Too much blah to be able to write methinks. Also, I realised earlier that I have the 666th post in this thread, X)
  11. Nori

112 words I think...
  12. Nori

456 words in Electrowood. Puzzle is about 44% solved.
  13. Nori

136 words, I think, and some tweaking of past stuff... Had troubles getting angry because it's one of the things I don't like being... I think I did a decent enough job for now.
  14. Nori

150 words in Electrowood... I think it's a pretty good start for getting back into writing from SwSh-ing for so many days and having some distractions. Pretty much lunch is ready now after cooking and such...
  15. Nori

Wrote some notes of a possible event that I thought of this morning in the planned pokéfic of mine. Still no work though - still swept by SwSh.
  16. Nori

Fixed a couple things in WTFIGO? and got some notes into it. Nothing else since I ended up with SwSh a day early.
  17. Nori

Tweaked some of yesterday's stuff because the way I wrote it last night didn't fully sit well with me since last night. Also started a non-canon portion to Katakura where I pull the characters into a "construct" and do a hard self-insert to "chat" with them and such... I was originaly thinking...
  18. Nori

501 words: got them to the puzzle area, described the puzzle a bit, got them to figure out the puzzle's orientation, and where each piece belongs. Was stuck for a while because I wanted Momoka's partner to cut her dialogue off (which I wrote last night), but decided to take a different route...
  19. Nori

426 words getting Momoka through breakky and such, and also getting her to the puzzle site with her partner for the day. There was a bit of tweaking with the latter part of the last sentence from yesterday. Wrote more than I thought I did, considering that today's been kinda weird, and I also...
  20. Nori

Decided to change a character's name based on a typo last night, which gives me a little more options for nicknames. While looking at the weather screenshot I took, I noticed the "passing clouds" weather, and decided to look at the screenshot of the previous day, which turned out to be different...