• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee continues his perilous adventures in Johto. Watch his HeartGold Nuzlocke here.

Search results

1. Chilli Dawg

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

It's great... but Lillie is holding Cosmoem which is supposed to be like 999.9kg :o
  2. Chilli Dawg

Well I guess if there were more new areas you could have put new alolan forms there, but I guess the current 'new areas' aren't different/new enough to change a pokemon's form :/
  3. Chilli Dawg

So Alolan Oddish was "fake news" I guess.
  4. Chilli Dawg

I obviously cannot be certain that Alola Forms are coming, but two very credible leaks suggest they are. On a side note can't we say "more baddies from old versions return" is now confirmed? With team rocket back and all (despite not having seen Giovanni yet), this is true now :X3: @Soki
  5. Chilli Dawg

And a rainbow background. Pack your bags, guys. Hop on the hype train. Alolan forms here we come!