• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee continues his perilous adventures in Johto. Watch his HeartGold Nuzlocke here.

Search results

1. Pansear

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

After seeing all footage of the anime and the games, I honestly love the new Lycanroc even more. Considering that it apparently doesn't evolve in a normal way and taking in to account the anime showing Rockruff evolving just as the Sun is leaving sight, causing that green light which is similar...
  2. Pansear

If people want the more complete segment with anime video~
  3. Pansear

I really like the new Lycanroc. :X I can understand disappointment from it being similar to pre-existing Lycanroc, though. Doesn't hurt that it's my favorite color, but at the very least I think it's a fun way to make Rockruff's arc in the anime feel more unique than if we were to get regular...