• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • ME continues berating people in this next exciting episode of his Platinum Lets Play. Watch it here.

Search results

1. P

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

trying to breed for a Naive, HP Fire Protean Froakie, with 31/30/31/30/31/30. I spend the entire week. The best I got was 26 in SpAtk. So close :(
  2. P

Your "YES!" moments

my shiny turtwig. 4 IVs, lacks HP
  3. P

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Yesterday I hatched a shiny Turtwig. I was just breeding for IVs, and he got Att, Def, SpDef and Speed in 31.
  4. P

battling online. [email protected] orb at +1 attack against [email protected] PowerUpPunch from Greninja. Snorlax survived with 1HP. 1HP!!!!! Seriously!?!?!?!?!?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
  5. P

2014 May International Challenge

I got bored the third day cause all the oponent teams where the same: Kanga-Tyranitar-Garchomp lol Also, how do you claim the enigma berry?
  6. P

looking for a RNGed Pawniard

Hello! I'm looking for a RNGed Pawniard in Gen V, with the Egg Move Mean Look. Can Anyone help me with that? thanks beforehand
  7. P

Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/10

Re: Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Since it's free, can I have these?: Kangaskhan 31/31/31/?/?/31 Shuppet F:31/31/31/?/?/31 I have a female Moody Smeargle I can give you. Thanks in advance.
  8. P

Jeff's Breeding Mill

Re: Jeff's Extras pastafari used confuse ray! XD thanks for the Skarmory.
  9. P

Jeff's Breeding Mill

Re: Jeff's Extras Ryu!
  10. P

Jeff's Breeding Mill

Re: Jeff's Extras I added you, and I'm ready to trade. You can see my FC in my signature
  11. P

Jeff's Breeding Mill

Re: Jeff's Extras I can breed you a 5 IV Timid Magic Guard Abra. Can I get the Skarmory for this?
  12. P

thanks for the advice, didn't know that.
  13. P

a few minutes ago, while EV training with hordes, I found a shiny Vanillite. So my Greninja begun to span dark pulse. The shiny one was on the extreme right, so I started to kill from the extreme left. The first one down, i then sent a dark pulse to the empty slot. My Greninja trolled me, and...
  14. P

GEN VI: LF Aggronite

That's it. I traded away my aggronite, and now I regret that. Anyone has a spare one? or can trade one? I can offer BP Items.
  15. P

Blue Ditto Cafe Giveaway!

So the last time I left a VM on your profile page, but we never met. It seems you didn't even add me to your friend list. As things are, can I have a 6 IV Modest one instead of the Quiet? regards.
  16. P

GEN VI: LF: HA Zubat and HA Carvanha

Thank you very much!
  17. P

Sorry I don't have a Buneary. :(
  18. P

female please! :D Anything you want in return?
  19. P

As you can read, I'm looking for an Infiltrator Zubat and a Speed boost Carvanha. I don't care about IVs nor nature. What can I offer: -HA chimchar -HA Treecko -Aqua Jet/Dragon Dance/Ice Punch Totodile