• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Beth Pavell

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

About 150 words, drafted, which took me to the end of the scene
  2. Beth Pavell

Somehow ended up doing some planning for Chapter Thirty Four of The Long Walk, which was reasonably productive
  3. Beth Pavell

About 200 words of Chapter Thirty Three, 150 of which will have to be considered finished for now. It's still not quite what I was after but ... well, I think writing is partly about letting the words take you places you didn't expect, so I'm inclined to accept it
  4. Beth Pavell

Well. About 100 words polished of Chapter Thirty Three. Maybe another 150 or so still in progress, since I keep changing my mind on exactly how I'm going to build the mood
  5. Beth Pavell

About 200 words of The Long Walk, with some repeated editing of yesterday's drafting
  6. Beth Pavell

Yesterday now, not much more than noodling around with 100 words or so of The Long Walk, but I did have a bit of a breakthrough with Kanto: There and Back Again on the content-building stage of the next chapter
  7. Beth Pavell

Finished the (Probable) final draft of Chapter Thirty Two, and played around with some 100 or so words for Thirty Three
  8. Beth Pavell

Approximately 320 words of Chapter Thirty Three, plus a little bit more planning for the chapter and the character arc that follows - it's been a good day
  9. Beth Pavell

Working my way through the planning of Chapter Thirty Three. I'm still not 100% where it's going to take me
  10. Beth Pavell

A good 250 words today. Tomorrow I'll give the whole chapter a good read-through and make the obvious edits. Maybe I'll take some time to do some more in-depth editing, maybe not, then it's off to the beta's
  11. Beth Pavell

Yesterday now, but about 250 words of Chapter Thirty Two drafted, another 100 or so edited
  12. Beth Pavell

About another 200 words so far, which brings the wordcount for Chapter Thirty Two to about 450
  13. Beth Pavell

Tried to do a little advance planning for Chapter Thirty Two, without much success
  14. Beth Pavell

Almost finished the draft of Chapter Thirty One, barring maybe thirty or so words to round it off
  15. Beth Pavell

Finished that troublesome scene, and made some changes to the plan for Chapter Thirty Two
  16. Beth Pavell

Finally hit a wall with Chapter Thirty One ... which isn't the worst thing in the world, given the pace of writing lately. I'm finding I make better progress if I don't review what I've already written beyond polishing what I wrote the day before
  17. Beth Pavell

Hit about 1,000 words with the current chapter. The aim is for a 2000-word chapter, something which may come out short given the rate at which I'm working through this outline
  18. Beth Pavell

Polish 200, write 200, the usual kind of day
  19. Beth Pavell

Still kinda fiddling with the pacing of the first arc of Part II. I'm debating whether to merge Chapters Thirty Two and Three together, given that Thirty Two is looking somewhat threadbare for a chapter in its own right
  20. Beth Pavell

Some slow planning of Chapter Thirty Two while Thirty is still at the beta's