• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Juliko

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

FINALLY finished chapter 61 of MarJour and posted it!
  2. Juliko

Not a story per se, but I did just finish writing my review for the anime Kemono Friends! Posted it on my blog!
  3. Juliko

Wrote out a good chunk of my most recent chapter of MarJour. Now all I have to do is write two more scenes and it'll be done. The chapter's another long one, but I've got this!:giggle:
  4. Juliko

I just started writing a Kemono Friends fan fic!
  5. Juliko

Wrote a good chunk of MarJour chapter 61 while I was at work today.
  6. Juliko

Finally finished the last scene in a recent bonus chapter for MarJour, and now its up! Better get to chapter 61 while I'm at it!
  7. Juliko

A huge chunk of a bonus chapter I'm writing for MarJour, which adds some extra backstory to the chapter that comes after chapter 60.
  8. Juliko

Writing a few more chapter outlines for a magical girl story I'm planning to write in the future.
  9. Juliko

Working a bit on a little Harvest Moon fan fic for a forum I frequent. I'm almost done.
  10. Juliko

Just started chapter 60 of MarJour and a bonus chapter that sets up the conflict for the one after that.
  11. Juliko

Finished two whole chapters of Marvelous Journey, ones that I've wanted to write for a long time, and feeling very proud.
  12. Juliko

Worked a bit on chapter 57 of MarJour, along with starting some random short stories I began writing while at work.
  13. Juliko

I finished writing chapter 56 of MarJour and started on chapter 57! I'm excited about this one, as it's a chapter I've been wanting to work on for a long time coming.
  14. Juliko

Wrote a good chunk of MarJour chapter 55 thanks to having a lot of downtime at work, so here's hoping I can finish it by the end of the month.
  15. Juliko

I finished writing chapter 54 of MarJour and literally just started chapter 55. Hopefully this one won't take as long to write.
  16. Juliko

I'm working on chapter 54 of Pokemon: A Marvelous Journey. Mostly the end of it, as I'm struggling with the middle part of it, so I'm just gonna bang out the end of it to get it over with.
  17. Juliko

After the past grueling two days, I've been trying to set aside some time to do a little writing, and I did, thank goodness. The rest of the day I've been mentally drained and tired.
  18. Juliko

I just started on chapter 53 of Marvelous Journey, and here's hoping it won't take as long as working on chapter 52 did.
  19. Juliko

I FINALLY managed to finish chapter 52 of my Pokemon fan fic! Tomorrow I'm gonna start right away on chapter 53! That, or maybe also finish chapter 7 of my Harvest Moon fic. I haven't updated that since October.
  20. Juliko

Working on chapter 52 of MarJour. I have a feeling this one's gonna turn out great!