• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. GhostLucario

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I'm just saying that Necrozma being 400 on the pokedex means nothing. Platinum pokedex had completely normal, ordinary pokemon after the legendaries and mythicals. Even the Platinum updated pokedex left out Regigigas, Heatran and Cresselia. They can have any number of UBs, legendaries and...
  2. GhostLucario

I'm excited about Legendary dungeons! except not much, watching the trailers carefully, it seems they reused the same for many legendaries, Groudon and Giratina appear in the same cave, while Suicune and Lugia share the Whirl Islands caves. Well at least they have rooms and it's not just a bad...
  3. GhostLucario

Some poketubers are really out there. GF would never do something as complex as the theories they come up with. Even this whole mess with Fallers and Ultra Wormholes has been pretty straightforward. I also hope the leaks are fake. I don't really care about old villains. They had their chance...
  4. GhostLucario

I hope Oddish gets an Alola form, it has been one of my long time favorites. A Fairy/Poison typing would be awesome