• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee trains in the Bellsprout Tower on his journey through Johto. Watch as he ascends to the next level here.

Search results

1. CynthiaLover

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Got the next chapter of Chaos Rising done (Destruction Returns), and this one was long: 23 pages long to be exact, my longest in a while. Anyway, Infinator's next wave of enemies has arrived, and Celtic and his party not only protect the people, but show the other Heroes how it's done, proving...
  2. CynthiaLover

Actually got the next chapter in Chaos Rising done (I was bored, and when I get bored, I get dangerous), though I'm quickly losing my drive and oomph. Anyway, this chapter (Knight of Templar) introduces the Templar Knights of the Church of the Four Stars (or Four Stars Church for short), as well...
  3. CynthiaLover

Well, for the first time in a while, I managed to get some work done. At least I didn't have a migraine today, so that helped. For starters, wrote the next chapter of Chaos Rising (Rebel Revolt Revival) which involves Celtic and company freeing an oppressed village from a tyrant that the Axe...
  4. CynthiaLover

Just finished writing the next chapter in Chaos Rising: "Box Canyon Troll Trouble". Like the last few, it's a bit short, only 13 pages, as it's mostly just Celtic and co cleaning up the Bow Hero's mess. The next chapter, "Rebel Revolt Revival" (Holy alliteration, Batman!), will probably be more...
  5. CynthiaLover

Finished "Spider's Game" today. I had started it a few days ago, but my nerves got fried after I heard dad hit a deer, wrecking his car, forcing me to give him mine, leaving me paranoid that he'll repeat the process with my car (and it's already been to the body shop once before, thanks to some...
  6. CynthiaLover

After an eventful past few days (my dad has kidney stones, yay), I managed to get "Plant Panic" written. Like the last chapter, it's short, about 12 pages, as it's mostly about Celtic and co cleaning up Pointy Stick Boy's (aka: Spear Hero) mess. I did pad it a bit with some dialog at the end...
  7. CynthiaLover

Due to the rain I spent some more time writing until my dinner date with my folks. Wrote Chapter 6: "Wrath Fire" today. Not as long as the previous ones, only about 14 pages, as the previous five were more like ~20 pages each, give or take. Not a whole lot happened in it, though, mostly the main...
  8. CynthiaLover

Well, due to boredom, I ended up getting a lot of work done today. Wrote Chapters 4 and 5 of Chaos Rising ("Spot on Smooth" and "Shadows at Dawn", respectively) today, with, once again, the "S" word title pattern continuing (although, to be fair, "Spot On Smooth" did get a head-start late last...
  9. CynthiaLover

Well, it's safe to say I'm getting the rust off of my gears, as I wrote the second chapter of Chaos Rising last night and the third one today. I'm still treating most of these as dry runs, as I'm really working with elements that I haven't used before (ie: RPG mechanics in real-life situations)...
  10. CynthiaLover

Well, I started to test the waters with my new series: Chaos Rising. While I'm still working on Psychic Duelist Django, I'm just doing sort of a dry run of the first chapter in Chaos Rising to see how it'll look and flow, give me a general idea of what it'll look like. Since I'm using elements...