• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee trains in the Bellsprout Tower on his journey through Johto. Watch as he ascends to the next level here.

Search results

1. KrspaceT

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

a bit over 5 pages of a fic exploring a bug bear of an idea that won't bother me: AKA 'how I would set up a Human x Pokemon fic'. ...Blame Sword and Shield making Gardevoir in the Human-like Egg group. I'd have written more if I didn't have exhaustion from Black Friday Morning Shift
  2. KrspaceT

Part one of an attempt to basically prove that the ability to use the Dream World is, in fact, the most broken Fanfiction thing a Pokemon character could do.
  3. KrspaceT

Mostly did a few team edits before sending to beta. Aim to have next chapter out by end of month.
  4. KrspaceT

Got league 2 to 20,000+ words and in a somewhat finished state. May expand.
  5. KrspaceT

A few thousand words to finish the Ash fourth round: Squirtle vs Avalugg to finish it all off.
  6. KrspaceT

Scribbled some stuff down on a Ben 10 x My Hero Academia crossover where Izuku meets PPGZ Buttercup....would do more but Frontier likes to work only some of the time, and not tell people properly when it isn't working.
  7. KrspaceT

A nice sized chunk of Ash's fourth round fight
  8. KrspaceT

A few hundred words of Reset's League 2 chapter, mostly involving battle teases for other league competitors. I did write an Ariados fish out a Gyarados though.
  9. KrspaceT

Now 13,800 with a scene as Ash prepares to battle his fourth round opponent: a Wonderlocker.
  10. KrspaceT

Took a about 7000 word chapter and, through a scene written, colab added, and editing have moved towards 12,000.
  11. KrspaceT

Yesterday finished in about 1500 words Ash's third round league battle, with a bit of a twist ending that I personally found amusing. He still won, but I don't think anyone will guess how.
  12. KrspaceT

Not Pokemon related, but I did write about 800 or so words of Vilgax from Ben 10 marveling at the oddness of Quirks from My Hero Academia, commenting on how he drove the Gems out of the Milky Way Galaxy, referenced the Transformers and Quintessons, and possibly backdoored 'Vilgax versus Irkens'...
  13. KrspaceT

About 2000 words of Ash's third round at the League.
  14. KrspaceT

1,400 words of Misty noting she can't sleep due to Mewtwo trauma, and Psyduck suggesting she fix the problem by a relationship upgrade with Ash. EDIT: Then a 1700 word omake using some material from said 1400 words to basically lampshade that the characters could get into a relationship if they...
  15. KrspaceT

About 700 words describing three round three battles of three (traditionally) more antagonistic rivals: Gary, Paul, and Cross.
  16. KrspaceT

About 2000 words of Ash's second league round, versus the ROOKIE CRUSHER! AKA the battle where I make Flash dangerous.
  17. KrspaceT

About 900 of set up for Ash vs the Rookie Crusher,
  18. KrspaceT

About 3000 odd words for a first league round fight.
  19. KrspaceT

700 words of Ritchie's fight segment in the 9 part Indigo league, and suggesting Ritchie has accessed the dream world.
  20. KrspaceT

Finished a chapter of MHA x Ben 10 and am doing a Goodshow scene in Pokeland.