• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • Magnificent Entertainer springs the lamest traps in the history of everything. Watch here as he takes the Galactic Eterna Building by storm!

Search results

1. Tactician Karina

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Brionne
  2. Tactician Karina

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

5/10 Hatterene
  3. Tactician Karina

Post the first three things that come to mind

Yuri (FE Three Houses), Byleth (FE Three Houses), and Nesso Galland (Black Wolves Saga).
  4. Tactician Karina

The New ABC Game

Xatu
  5. Tactician Karina

The New ABC Game

Victini
  6. Tactician Karina

The New ABC Game

Raichu
  7. Tactician Karina

Brionne
  8. Tactician Karina

Guess that reference!

I'm stumped, but it sounds like something from a parody series. "As a police dog, it's my job to spread safety awareness-and smiles-to little boys and girls all over the Ark!"
  9. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

$50 eShop card
  10. Tactician Karina

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

I kind of called it so I'm very happy for Byleth's inclusion (especially with Three Houses big success, so I kind of expected it), and their moveset is very unique so they'll probably be my secondary. Though I still wished it could have been Dimitri or Claude instead, but Byleth was gonna be an...
  11. Tactician Karina

Rate the video game music above

I love the Shining series so it's nice to see it get more love itt, anyway 7/10. So for context on my post, the ending song (as well as the opening song) for OZMAFIA!! was actually released years before the game came out, by the awesome Christian rock band Article One. So I decided to post the...
  12. Tactician Karina

Movie Box Office, Releases, and Discussion

I'm interested in seeing Dolittle. I love the 1967 movie and the two starring Eddie Murphy, so hopefully I'll really like this one too whenever I get the chance to see it.
  13. Tactician Karina

What youtube video did you watch last?

14. Tactician Karina

8/10 I quite like it, had one on my first Shield team. Cottonee
  15. Tactician Karina

The Mole
  16. Tactician Karina

The New ABC Game

Zacian
  17. Tactician Karina

Rate the video game music above

8.5/10 very cool! Didn't know this album was a thing tbh, might have to check out the rest of the tracks.
  18. Tactician Karina

What youtube video did you watch last?

19. Tactician Karina

Movie Box Office, Releases, and Discussion

So I got back from Las Vegas with a friend yesterday and I saw two movies, one on Friday and one on Saturday. Saw Like A Boss with my friend on Friday night and I didn't really enjoy it, though I did enjoy Billy Porter's and Jennifer Coolidge's roles as I thought they were the funniest in the...
  20. Tactician Karina

8/10 one of my favorites in gen III. Indeedee