• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • Magnificent Entertainer springs the lamest traps in the history of everything. Watch here as he takes the Galactic Eterna Building by storm!

Search results

1. chibighost

Which kind of Pokémon is no longer popular?

i quite like goomy, so no.
  2. chibighost

BUT I LOVE HIM
  3. chibighost

i heard u liek mudkipz
  4. chibighost

I think Brionne is actually a good-looking pokemon for a middle evolution. At least it's not as bad as shudders ...prinplup
  5. chibighost

Popplio is actually my favorite starter of all time and I feel like the Kalos starters and Johto starters were kinda meh. I remeber when the starters came out and everyone was talking about how they love Rowlet but all the mentions of Popplio were either that it looks dopey or it's their least...
  6. chibighost

I love Slowpoke!!
  7. chibighost

I feel like Mew fell out of popularity.
  8. chibighost

a Pokemon that I think fell out of popularity is Lucario. In Gen 4 everyone loved Lucario, but when the hype of Gen 5 arrived, everybody stopped. When it got its Mega, everyone liked it, but then people stopped talking about it really fast.