• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • NMLewis continues his adventures in the Hoenn region. Watch here as he meets his father and helps some kid catch a Pokemon.

Search results

1. techitisJ

The Most Memorable Moment/Experience from Your First Playthrough of a Pokemon Game

Hello everyone! With Pokemon Sword and Shield less than a month away, I have been thinking about what my first playthrough of the game will be like. Pokemon games are always wonderful for multiple playthroughs, but there is always a sort of magic that comes with the very first one. It's the...
  2. techitisJ

What do you value in a Pokemon Game?

So a few weeks back I had a conversation with my coworker about the more recent Pokemon games, and he was talking about how he wasn't the biggest fan of the more recent games because they were just too easy. I completely understand this reasoning, because I know a lot of people like some...